Big Guest Announcement Tomorrow at 7pm

Jon Snow!! (Kit Harrington!) When we find out he's alive, he really will be a real survivor!

No wayyyyy :P that would be awesome, but again i'm sure he has attended cons before

Certainly not a SM event though.

Okay, okay, okay.... I figured it out..... It's Halle Berry

In this news article it says Halle Berry presented Destiny's Child with an award (Destiny's Child sang that song that goes "I'm a survivor") http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4632941.stm

Then going by the Twitter clues

Bad Weather - Could relate to her character Storm in X-Men

Bad Omen - Or you could say Jinx. Jinx is her character name in the Bond film Die Another Day.

• Like 1

Okay, okay, okay.... I figured it out..... It's Halle Berry

In this news article it says Halle Berry presented Destiny's Child with an award (Destiny's Child sang that song that goes "I'm a survivor") http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4632941.stm

Then going by the Twitter clues

Bad Weather - Could relate to her character Storm in X-Men

Bad Omen - Or you could say Jinx. Jinx is her character name in the Bond film Die Another Day.

Great thinking

I wanna say someone from either Lost or TWD... or possibly another Game of Thrones... or, at a push, I can always hope/dream that it's Cary Elwes for surviving the entire Saw series? :P

Cary Elwes is awesome. He was great at a Princess Bride Q&A I went to. Would be happy to meet him again!

Bruce Willis! :P

never gonna happen as much as I would love to meet him
how come?

I have always found him to be a shy bloke but I could be wrong don't get me wrong I would love to meet the man himself brilliant actor