Eventbrite ticket buying

Is there something I am missing please when buying tickets because I cannot understand why you have to put the SAME personal information for EVERY TICKET you purchase through Eventbrite while on a countdown timer to do so... its ridiculous when you buy for groups of people like simple entry or photoshoot tickets. PLEASE sort this out or tell me where I'm going wrong here! 😉

I was surprised that there wasn't an 'as above' or similar box to tick when I purchased tickets recently.

It did feel quite pressured typing in all my information repeatedly for each photo op ticket with the countdown running - which I couldn't actually see without scrolling back up the page, thus adding to the time wasting and general feeling of panic!

It would be good to have something to select if the details for all the tickets are the same, so you only have to type the details in once (I was using the Eventbrite webpage, rather than the app, on my tablet - I don't know if it's easier to do if not on a mobile device?)

Is there something I am missing please when buying tickets because I cannot understand why you have to put the SAME personal information for EVERY TICKET you purchase through Eventbrite while on a countdown timer to do so... its ridiculous when you buy for groups of people like simple entry or photoshoot tickets. PLEASE sort this out or tell me where I'm going wrong here!

If you sign up with an account to eventbrite then as long as you are logged in, all that information will be filled in every time you buy a ticket so you only have to select the batch, click on the waivers and accept.

• Moderators

Is there something I am missing please when buying tickets because I cannot understand why you have to put the SAME personal information for EVERY TICKET you purchase through Eventbrite while on a countdown timer to do so... its ridiculous when you buy for groups of people like simple entry or photoshoot tickets. PLEASE sort this out or tell me where I'm going wrong here!

If you sign up with an account to eventbrite then as long as you are logged in, all that information will be filled in every time you buy a ticket so you only have to select the batch, click on the waivers and accept.
As Wrong Name says this should be the case, you shouldn't have to repeatedly but your address in if you have an account registered Edited by StuartG2198

As Wrong Name says this should be the case, you shouldn't have to repeatedly but your address in if you have an account registered
I haven't found this to be the case. I buy my tickets logged into my Eventbrite account and whilst the details are already completed with my info for whatever the first ticket is in the stack I'm buying, I still have to complete all the details from scratch for the other tickets.