Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - DOLPH LUNDGREN

Should be 55 as i think its just gloves and shorts that are more as the resale value is alot higher

Thanks, I want my name on it so it isn't for resale :P

• Like 1

Is he still there , maybe go tomorrow instead......figures I wouldnt get any sleep.

Why should he not be there any more? We are not that scary. :P

When I met him I got the impression that he really didnt want to be there at a con....seemed more interested chatting with crew , he did sign my items as I requested so he was nice and polite though.

Edited by 007 spells Bond

I've met other actors too who give great Stage talks and Interviews, but if you meet them at an autograph session you'd think it way their twin signing. Like a different Person.

I thought he was a bit out of sorts when I met him for auto signing. He accidentally smudged his own auto a little (I don't mind). This was due to him checking through the comic I gave him to sign - I think he wanted to make sure it wasn't something dodgy just with an image of him on the cover (fair enough!) :)

He was friendly and courteous at both auto and photo..even commented he liked my dolph t-shirt. I planned my tees well this year and got lots of comments from the guests relevant to them which made me very happy and it worthwhile. Small things can mean a lot.