Latest Guest Announcement - DOLPH LUNDGREN

I am attending on the Sunday. Apart from his talk and photo shoot sessions and lunch etc will Dolph be available most of the day for autographs. The reason I ask is that last year Michael J Fox was only available for a short time for autos. If Dolph is a limited time for signing autos, that might make my decision if I get a diamond pass (guaranteed auto) or risk the VQ ticket and wait for my chance and watch for the line to go down (which would probably be towards the end of the day Sunday). at the moment I can thinking of taking the risk on the day.

I am attending on the Sunday. Apart from his talk and photo shoot sessions and lunch etc will Dolph be available most of the day for autographs. The reason I ask is that last year Michael J Fox was only available for a short time for autos. If Dolph is a limited time for signing autos, that might make my decision if I get a diamond pass (guaranteed auto) or risk the VQ ticket and wait for my chance and watch for the line to go down (which would probably be towards the end of the day Sunday). at the moment I can thinking of taking the risk on the day.

With Michael J Fox, it was made very clear from when he was announced that he would only be signing for a short period each day and that this was due to health reasons which ws why his auto was only available with the Diamond pass. Since there has not been a similar announcement for Dolph then we can assume that he will be signing, as you say, whenever he is not doing photos/lunch/on a break etc.

• Like 1

I may sound stupid here but Do they do individual Gold Day Passes?

I only ask as I have the standard entry and diamond pass for Dolph on Friday and want to try and get in as soon as possible. I have read up about how busy it can get queuing to get in and am not as fussed about other guests at the moment.

I only ask as I have the standard entry and diamond pass for Dolph on Friday and want to try and get in as soon as possible. I have read up about how busy it can get queuing to get in and am not as fussed about other guests at the moment.

No, there's only one Gold pass which covers the whole weekend. The only other options for LFCC Summer are Standard/Child/Family entry and YALC that are daily or a whole weekend ticket.

No, there's only one Gold pass which covers the whole weekend. The only other options for LFCC Summer are Standard/Child/Family entry and YALC that are daily or a whole weekend ticket.

Ah, thank you for confirming this. Hopefully the Friday queue won't be too busy.

• Like 1

As with all the Beverly Hills Cop guests we want Eddie Murphy...

It would be awesome to get (I already said it) Jean Claude Vandamme, but also (more realistically) Carl Weathers and Mr T, I think I might buy a pair of boxing gloves to get signed, would make a nice collectible and a variant on the usual poster

Bring on Apollo and Clubber

Edited by mrvega

As with all the Beverly Hills Cop guests we want Eddie Murphy...

It would be awesome to get (I already said it) Jean Claude Vandamme, but also (more realistically) Carl Weathers and Mr T, I think I might buy a pair of boxing gloves to get signed, would make a nice collectible and a variant on the usual poster

Bring on Apollo and Clubber

It' so unrealistic?Why?

I have meet Carl Weathers in Brighton.Nice Guy.Now Dolph Lundgreen and in the future i hope Mr. T and Stallone :drunk: .Who knows?

Dont' forget...''the beast it's a gentle spirit''.

As with all the Beverly Hills Cop guests we want Eddie Murphy...It would be awesome to get (I already said it) Jean Claude Vandamme, but also (more realistically) Carl Weathers and Mr T, I think I might buy a pair of boxing gloves to get signed, would make a nice collectible and a variant on the usual posterBring on Apollo and Clubber

It' so unrealistic?Why?

I have meet Carl Weathers in Brighton.Nice Guy.Now Dolph Lundgreen and in the future i hope Mr. T and Stallone :drunk: .Who knows?

Dont' forget...''the beast it's a gentle spirit''.

Should have said more probable.... Carl Weathers is attending many cons, so it would not come as a big surprise should he be announced, I don't think neither Jean Claude Vandamme or Mr T have done cons before, but I have faith, Vandamme seems to be very close to his fans (well actually I'm mistaken he actually did a small con here in Belgium a few years back, just signature, no photoshoot), I really can see him as a guest over at LFCC, hope SM will made this a reality.

As for Stallone he has done cons before, I would be more afraid of his diamond pass price, but if SM provide us with the opportunity for a photoshoot outside of the diamond pass, I would already be really happy about this and it is more likely to be a bit more affordable.

We'll see still a few month to go before the event takes place

Oh yeah how awesome is this thx SM, this one is really great. I have a feeling the awesome guests announcements are coming. Fotoshoot booked for friday :D

I really hope it´s possible to get a picture like that with him at the shooting XD

offrock.jpg

Edited by timlux

If I bought a normal ticket would I be able to upgrade it to diamond

If by normal ticket you mean photo ticket (as entry has to be bought separately from diamond tickets) then, yes, as long as there are diamond tickets available. Contact the shop to pay the extra shop@showmastersevents.com

I think I've already said this in this thread!

If by normal ticket you mean photo ticket (as entry has to be bought separately from diamond tickets) then, yes, as long as there are diamond tickets available. Contact the shop to pay the extra shop@showmastersevents.com

thank so much sorry wrong name can't remember ur proper name we kept bumping into each other last year and u helped me get Sigourney weavers autograph cause I didn't know where she was lol

thank so much sorry wrong name can't remember ur proper name we kept bumping into each other last year and u helped me get Sigourney weavers autograph cause I didn't know where she was lol
No worries. I remember you, we first met in line for Robert Englund then you seemed to be everywhere I went for the rest of the weekend! I'm Sam, sorry I can't remember yours either! Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Shoot booked for Sunday, absolutely amazing that you guys got Dolph. I have been a fan since seeing Masters of the Universe at the cinema when I was seven and Rocky IV was a frequently rented title from my local video shop.

Thank you Showmasters, you have made this child of the 80's very happy!

• Like 1

No worries. I remember you, we first met in line for Robert Englund then you seemed to be everywhere I went for the rest of the weekend! I'm Sam, sorry I can't remember yours either!

I'm Darren yeah it was mad u going this summer?

No worries. I remember you, we first met in line for Robert Englund then you seemed to be everywhere I went for the rest of the weekend! I'm Sam, sorry I can't remember yours either!

I'm Darren yeah it was mad u going this summer?
Of course! I'm trying not to go quite as mad on spending as I did last year though. Though SM are making it quite hard!