Latest Guest Announcement - DOLPH LUNDGREN

very cool guest. not one for me because of the price unfortunately.

got to ask, (and im genuinely intrigued by this, and not having a sarcastic pop) but why do some guests, such as dolph, charge extra for signing on certain items? is there a specific reason for it?

Just want some clarification... with the autograph for £55 on flat items... will I be ok to have my Rocky 4 cinema poster signed? Or do I have to go for the Diamond Pass to get him to sign it? This is a fantastic guest announcement... wow wow wow jumping jumping with excitement!!! hahaha

• Moderators

Just want some clarification... with the autograph for £55 on flat items... will I be ok to have my Rocky 4 cinema poster signed? Or do I have to go for the Diamond Pass to get him to sign it? This is a fantastic guest announcement... wow wow wow jumping jumping with excitement!!! hahaha

Yes that will be fine.

Buying a diamond pass will make no difference to what he signs, however a diamond pass is the only way to completely guarantee that you will get to meet him.

• Like 1

This will be my first diamond pass I buy. :P
I do have a question. Since I have to bring my 3 year old son with me this time around.

During a photoshoot, if there is a problem for him to leave my side, would it cost extra for him to be in the picture?

I booked a photo op with him. I am a bit worried about people saying that if you diamond pass it's the only way to guarantee to meet him, whys that?

That's mainly for people who want autographs without getting the Diamond pass. Although I have seen it happen, it is very rare for someone who buys a photo and gets to the right place at the right time doesn't get their pic. The Diamond pass guarantees that you will get the autos,pics and talks that are included as you get priority at them all.

• Like 1

If I dont buy a diamond pass can I still get items signed?

Unless it is specified then a Diamond guests are usually on the VQ ticket system but it will also depend on how fast a signer they are and how many Diamond passes are sold. I believe last year most Diamond guests got through a healthy amount of non-diamond attendees but there was one or two that didn't get through many. That's why the Diamond pass is there, to guarantee you get what is included.

• Like 2