Latest Guest Announcement - DOLPH LUNDGREN

VQ stands for Virtual Ticket - it's a way of freeing up your time so that you don't have to stand in queues for hours. Guests will have a crew member giving out raffle style tickets. It will have the guests name on, a number and the day (please note you can only use the VQ ticket on the day issued, you cannot use a Saturday ticket on Sunday for example). This number represents your virtual place in the queue and means you can go off and do other things rather than physically standing in the queue. The crew will then call ticket holders up in batches and you can join the queue at any point after your number has been called. At the front of each guest desk there will be a whiteboard/laminate on a pole where the crew write the numbers that they have called up, 1-20, 1-50, 1-100 ect, just keep an eye on this board and you can join once your number batch is up. If you have 201 for example you can go through once it says 1-220/250 ect.

You do not need a VQ ticket if you have a Diamond pass for that guest but if you don't and want to meet a guest you will need to get a VQ ticket. If a guest is operating on a VQ system you will not be allowed in the queue without a ticket.

Not all guests run on the VQ's it tends to just be the big and mid level guests. It is advisable to get any VQ tickets you may need when you go in in the morning, if you don't you may not get through the queue. Please also note that a VQ ticket does not guarantee you will meet the guest as it is just a place in the queue.

Edited by Raylenth

VQ stands for Virtual Ticket - it's a way of freeing up your time so that you don't have to stand in queues for hours. Guests will have a crew member giving out raffle style tickets. It will have the guests name on, a number and the day (please note you can only use the VQ ticket on the day issued, you cannot use a Saturday ticket on Sunday for example). This number represents your virtual place in the queue and means you can go off and do other things rather than physically standing in the queue. The crew will then call ticket holders up in batches and you can join the queue at any point after your number has been called. At the front of each guest desk there will be a whiteboard/laminate on a pole where the crew write the numbers that they have called up, 1-20, 1-50, 1-100 ect, just keep an eye on this board and you can join once your number batch is up. If you have 201 for example you can go through once it says 1-220/250 ect.

You do not need a VQ ticket if you have a Diamond pass for that guest but if you don't and want to meet a guest you will need to get a VQ ticket. If a guest is operating on a VQ system you will not be allowed in the queue without a ticket.

Not all guests run on the VQ's it tends to just be the big and mid level guests. It is advisable to get any VQ tickets you may need when you go in in the morning, if you don't you may not get through the queue. Please also note that a VQ ticket does not guarantee you will meet the guest as it is just a place in the queue.

oops you answered my question

this is my first visit I'm coming alone I don't have a clue what to do. I will need help

You have bought entry tickets haven't you? They aren't included in the diamond pass price.

this is my first visit I'm coming alone I don't have a clue what to do. I will need help

That's fine, we were all new once, just ask any questions you have and we will answer as best we can.

You have bought entry tickets haven't you? They aren't included in the diamond pass price.

I have bought weekend pass

That's fine, we were all new once, just ask any questions you have and we will answer as best we can.

what time do I have to queue? how does it work for people with weekend entry and diamond pass?

I have bought weekend pass

Just checking, last year some didn't buy entry tickets when they purchased their Diamond pass, then when the show sold out they had a big problem.

I'm glad I did. I am so nervous I know there will be lots and lots of people there. how do I get my tickets for my weekend entry and diamond pass?

The Diamond pass will be mailed to you, at the show I think you need to go to the info desk at some point to pick up your goodie bag that has the extras included in your ticket. The entry ticket you print off yourself from the Eventbrite page or the email that was sent, or you can use the app on your phone, and show to the crew in the entry queue, I think for weekend ticket holders they will give you a wristband to wear.

Regarding what time to queue that is very much dependent on what you want to do at LFCC. If you are going for Dolph and Dolph only, it will be a bit more relaxed as you only have to be there in time for his scheduled activities. On buying the diamond pass I think you had to pick which day to have his photoshoot on? About a week before the event a schedule will be published that lists all photo shoot and talk times so you will need to see what time his photo's will be happening on the day you selected and make sure you are there for it. Auto's can be collected at any point during the weekend once your diamond pass number has been called up (like the VQ tickets) and I believe you also know what day the talk is on so again you just need to check the schedule when it is published to find out the exact time.

If you want to get auto's from other guests then it's best to arrive as early as you can as LFCC is VERY busy and the big guests will have lots of VQ tickets issued.

The Diamond pass will be mailed to you, at the show I think you need to go to the info desk at some point to pick up your goodie bag that has the extras included in your ticket. The entry ticket you print off yourself from the Eventbrite page or the email that was sent, or you can use the app on your phone, and show to the crew in the entry queue, I think for weekend ticket holders they will give you a wristband to wear.

Regarding what time to queue that is very much dependent on what you want to do at LFCC. If you are going for Dolph and Dolph only, it will be a bit more relaxed as you only have to be there in time for his scheduled activities. On buying the diamond pass I think you had to pick which day to have his photoshoot on? About a week before the event a schedule will be published that lists all photo shoot and talk times so you will need to see what time his photo's will be happening on the day you selected and make sure you are there for it. Auto's can be collected at any point during the weekend once your diamond pass number has been called up (like the VQ tickets) and I believe you also know what day the talk is on so again you just need to check the schedule when it is published to find out the exact time.

If you want to get auto's from other guests then it's best to arrive as early as you can as LFCC is VERY busy and the big guests will have lots of VQ tickets issued.

Thank you very much I really appreciate your help. My name is Aftab Hussain I am coming all the way from Dundee. We don't know each other or seen each other I hope we can become friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a saturday shoot and now learnt I won't be able to make it. Can I use it on the friday?

Photoshoot tickets are day specific. You need to e-mail the store if an exception can be made please. This is nothing a mod can approve, sorry.

• Like 1

I bought a saturday shoot and now learnt I won't be able to make it. Can I use it on the friday?

Photoshoot tickets are day specific. You need to e-mail the store if an exception can be made please. This is nothing a mod can approve, sorry.

Thank you. It was a moment of panic as I was informed of a wedding that weekend but gladly its on sunday.

This will be my first diamond pass I buy. :P

I do have a question. Since I have to bring my 3 year old son with me this time around.

During a photoshoot, if there is a problem for him to leave my side, would it cost extra for him to be in the picture?

yes you have to pay for your 3 year old. Showmasters charge for extra person to be in photo shoot but being a young lad he might get away with it

This will be my first diamond pass I buy. :P

I do have a question. Since I have to bring my 3 year old son with me this time around.

During a photoshoot, if there is a problem for him to leave my side, would it cost extra for him to be in the picture?

yes you have to pay for your 3 year old. Showmasters charge for extra person to be in photo shoot but being a young lad he might get away with it

i understand you're trying to help while you are excited. But this was already correctly answered only a short time after that post.

No, he will not "get away with it." Babes in arms are the only exception where there will not be an extra charge. I am afraid a 3 year old is not a babe in arms.

Are the photoshoot and talk tickets likely to sell out for Dolph? I'm holding off purchasing any for the moment as I am unsure as to whether I will be able to make it

Anyone's guess, sorry.

SM try to put a warning on when tickets get low, but no guarantees.