Latest Guest Announcement - DOLPH LUNDGREN

I purchased a diamond pass but thinking I might get 3 or 4 things signed so can you just pay the difference when yo go up with your diamond pass if you want an extra one or two autographs. Cheers

Yes, you'll be fine. You'll be able to buy the extras at the same time as getting your diamond one.

I purchased a diamond pass but thinking I might get 3 or 4 things signed so can you just pay the difference when yo go up with your diamond pass if you want an extra one or two autographs. Cheers

Yes, you'll be fine. You'll be able to buy the extras at the same time as getting your diamond one.

Thanks first time I have had a diamond pass looking forward to it cheers

• 2 weeks later...

What photo pose are you all going to do with Dolph?

Well Dolph is tall 6ft3 I'm 5ft7 so I have 3 photoshoots with the big man first one the fist, second normal pose and third one no idea. I also have diamond pass for Dolph. Iam soo looking forward to my hero of the 80s

• Like 1

i have bought a weekend entry , bought a diamond pass but with diamond pass photoshoot is on saturday i can still go in to the talk on sunday ?

aftab, this has been explained a couple of times already. Diamond activities go on all Weekend. You only need to select a day for the photo.

• Like 1

Email the shop with your order number for the Dolph picture and ask to upgrade to the joint one. They receive a lot of emails so they will get back to you as soon as they can, don't fret if you don't receive and immediate reply.

The joint photo isn't part of the diamond pass Bing so you can't upgrade to it. The Diamond inclusives are fixed and cannot be amended. If you want the joint shoot you would need to buy it in addition to the diamond pass.

I have diamond pass for Dolph, I know this probably isn't possible but could I get the joint photo?

As stated elsewhere already, the contents of the Diamond Pass are as is. The photo can't be Upgrades, sorry.

I thought so, but can only ask lol wishful thinking on my part lol

I'm not commenting on deleted post but the guest prices can change between shows - there are a lot of factors to consider, flights, hotels ect go up, accomodation is more expensive in London anyway and the pound has gone down against the dollar. All these and more can affect the price charged for the guest - it's not really advisable to compare too closely between events.

Okay guys: if you check the announcement topic you will noticed that we have deleted posts. These posts went past the level we can allow. Asking why More - fine. Those posts are still there. But all posts involving Name calling will be deleted.

Raylenth has already given the only explanation the mods can give as well. Guest prices can change.

Usually group shots are the total of all prices, yes. In rare occasions however the photoshoot may not be covered by the original contract. Extra item means New negotiations and a possible price change.

• Like 1