Latest Guest Announcement - DOLPH LUNDGREN

HI I'm just wondering I want to upgrade to the diamond from a normal photo how do I get a refund other than putting the barcode do I put my card details or anything else

You need to contact the store if you want to upgrade from a regular photo to Diamond Pass. I just noticed the the text for the regular tickets says "Diamond Pass Upgrade", but this just means that it is a Diamond Pass and not a regular ticket.

my bad just wondering do I email or phone them?

E-Mail please.

OK thanx what do I say to them?

Erm... what do you think you need to say? ;)

You tell them you want to upgrade to a Diamond Pass and give them your original order number.

cool thanx for being so helpful really appreciate it

Just a quick question regarding the Diamond Pass, do they send it through the post? Or is the printed ticket the Diamond Pass?

Assuming it 's the same as last year (I haven't heard it won't be) then there will be a pass sent through the post.

Yes, it will be the same. At least that is the last info I have.

Hi there - Does anyone happen to know if Dolph would be personalizing his autographs at all? At £55 each, I would hope so!

This will not be decided until the day, sorry. And even on the day things can change if lines get too long. He may very well be personalizing first and then it has to be stopped later.

Hi there - Does anyone happen to know if Dolph would be personalizing his autographs at all? At £55 each, I would hope so!

This will not be decided until the day, sorry. And even on the day things can change if lines get too long. He may very well be personalizing first and then it has to be stopped later.

So it's best to get there as early as possible then if he is personalizing?!

So it's best to get there as early as possible then if he is personalizing?!

It is going to be a busy show. The earlier is usually for the better. But it's happened the other way round too - the day started with no personalisations, but during the day the lines calmed down and personalisations were allowed.

Fingers crossed he personalises. I bought diamond pass hoping to get personalised signed items.

Yes... but what would you ask him to say?... "I must break you"...."If he dies he dies"...... I have THE POWER!!!!!.

what about I'm all ears lol
  • Like 1

Fingers crossed he personalises. I bought diamond pass hoping to get personalised signed items.

Yes... but what would you ask him to say?... "I must break you"...."If he dies he dies"...... I have THE POWER!!!!!.

Either 'I must break you' -Rocky 4

'You will lose' -Rocky 4

Or

'Warning shot' -Expendables

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

VQ's for auto's are unconnected with photo's. Always get auto VQ's as soon as you can, do not leave them until later or you risk not getting through his queue.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1