Latest Guest Announcement - DOLPH LUNDGREN

If I bought a normal ticket would I be able to upgrade it to diamond

If by normal ticket you mean photo ticket (as entry has to be bought separately from diamond tickets) then, yes, as long as there are diamond tickets available. Contact the shop to pay the extra shop@showmastersevents.com

I think I've already said this in this thread!

thank so much sorry wrong name can't remember ur proper name we kept bumping into each other last year and u helped me get Sigourney weavers autograph cause I didn't know where she was lol
No worries. I remember you, we first met in line for Robert Englund then you seemed to be everywhere I went for the rest of the weekend! I'm Sam, sorry I can't remember yours either!

I'm Darren yeah it was mad u going this summer?
Of course! I'm trying not to go quite as mad on spending as I did last year though. Though SM are making it quite hard!
I know Wat u mean I spent all told a grand lol shame I wnt have that amount for this year so once this summer has gone going to start saving straight away lol
  • Like 1

The announcement of Dolph Lundgren has made me decide to go to the LFCC summer edition for the first time after swivering for a week. This is a show I’ve never been to, mostly because of feedback that it is ‘too busy’ etc. and also because there are usually just too many guests that I would like to meet, I have always thought it would be too difficult to make a choice as my budget is not infinite. However I cannot pass up on the chance to meet Dolph Lundgren. The photo shoot and hotel have already been booked. The diamond pass is a bit too much of a stretch for me, hopefully I will be able to get an autograph by getting a low(ish) VQ number.

I have not decided whether I will pay £20 for the talk. I usually enjoy the free talks but are the ones you pay for generally much better? Do they only last 30 minutes as well?

• Like 1

• Moderators

The announcement of Dolph Lundgren has made me decide to go to the LFCC summer edition for the first time after swivering for a week. This is a show I’ve never been to, mostly because of feedback that it is ‘too busy’ etc. and also because there are usually just too many guests that I would like to meet, I have always thought it would be too difficult to make a choice as my budget is not infinite. However I cannot pass up on the chance to meet Dolph Lundgren. The photo shoot and hotel have already been booked. The diamond pass is a bit too much of a stretch for me, hopefully I will be able to get an autograph by getting a low(ish) VQ number.

I have not decided whether I will pay £20 for the talk. I usually enjoy the free talks but are the ones you pay for generally much better? Do they only last 30 minutes as well?

The paid for talks are usually around 40-50 minutes and in my experience are generally really enjoyable, last years with Sigourney were a highlight for me.

• Like 1

Quick question.

Do we get to see what the limited edition dolph lundgren print is for the diamond pass holders before the day?

Last year we didn't see any of the Diamond pass prints until we picked them up at the show.

I've never attended the LFCC, As I am attending the Friday when and where do I pick up the print and photo pass and autograph passes as a diamond pass holder?

Quick question.

Do we get to see what the limited edition dolph lundgren print is for the diamond pass holders before the day?

Last year we didn't see any of the Diamond pass prints until we picked them up at the show.
I've never attended the LFCC, As I am attending the Friday when and where do I pick up the print and photo pass and autograph passes as a diamond pass holder?
As long as it works the same as last year, you will be sent a pass in the post. This is your diamond pass that you use for everything. There have pictures of a camera, pen etc on it, depicting what is included in the pass. When you do each thing your pass will be hole punched on the corresponding picture by the crew to mean that you've done that particular part. All the extras included like prints/t shirts etc. were picked up from the organisers desk, this should be depicted on a layout plan hopefully released before the show. You can pick these up at any time during the con. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Is Dolph definitely signing on the Friday too as I've noticed the other diamond guests say you can collect autographs only on Saturday and Sunday.

The other diamond guests are only listed as appearing Saturday and Sunday where as Dolph is listed as Friday too, so that usually means he will be signing on Friday. Each guest is different depending on availability. Just because one guest isn't able to do a day, doesn't mean others can't. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

HI I'm just wondering I want to upgrade to the diamond from a normal photo how do I get a refund other than putting the barcode do I put my card details or anything else

You need to contact the store if you want to upgrade from a regular photo to Diamond Pass. I just noticed the the text for the regular tickets says "Diamond Pass Upgrade", but this just means that it is a Diamond Pass and not a regular ticket.

• Like 1

HI I'm just wondering I want to upgrade to the diamond from a normal photo how do I get a refund other than putting the barcode do I put my card details or anything else

You need to contact the store if you want to upgrade from a regular photo to Diamond Pass. I just noticed the the text for the regular tickets says "Diamond Pass Upgrade", but this just means that it is a Diamond Pass and not a regular ticket.

my bad just wondering do I email or phone them? Edited by No1avenger

my bad just wondering do I email or phone them?

E-Mail please.

E-Mail please.

OK thanx what do I say to them?

E-Mail please.

OK thanx what do I say to them?

Erm... what do you think you need to say? ;)

You tell them you want to upgrade to a Diamond Pass and give them your original order number.