Latest Guest Announcement - DOLPH LUNDGREN

This will be my first diamond pass I buy. :P

I do have a question. Since I have to bring my 3 year old son with me this time around.

During a photoshoot, if there is a problem for him to leave my side, would it cost extra for him to be in the picture?

The general rule is if they are 'babes in arms' then they can be in the pic for free. I'd say that a 3 year old will need their own ticket if you want them in the shoot but you would get 2 pics taken and can do different poses if you want. If they don't have a ticket and there is no-one that they can wait with, then they can go into the photoshoot area with you but will have to stand off to the side when the pic is taken. At least this is what I've seen happen before.

• Like 1

Can a diamond pass holder pay for more autographs when they are getting the 2 guaranteed autographs?

Last year it was possible for all Diamond guests except Michael J Fox, so as no restrictions have been mentioned here it should be fine. For larger guests it's usually limited to getting 5 at a time. If you want more then you need to get a VQ ticket after you've been up the first time and go round again once your number is called.

• Like 1

What's the batch 1 etc time So?

The schedule is not released until 1-2 weeks before the event so times won't be known until then.. Batch 1 tickets will be called after Diamond then Gold pass holders but then can go anytime after the batch has been called. If a guest has 2 shoot sessions in a day then if your batch is called in the first session you can go to the second if needed.

• Like 1

What's the batch 1 etc time So?

The schedule is not released until 1-2 weeks before the event so times won't be known until then.. Batch 1 tickets will be called after Diamond then Gold pass holders but then can go anytime after the batch has been called. If a guest has 2 shoot sessions in a day then if your batch is called in the first session you can go to the second if needed.

Yeah, not released until nearer the time...then its the fun of checking time slots, planning each day and seeing how much running around there will be lol Bring on the fun :)

• Like 1

Not sure if the diamond pass adds up to a good price considering the sum of the parts

I had wondered this myself. Adding everything up I'm estimating that you're paying approx £50/£60 extra for the queue jump/guarantee autograph promise.

As I'm not really one for talks I'm happy to book my photoshoot now and take my chances with the 1 autograph I want on the day.

Booked a photo shoot at 8pm when Dolph was announced. Now booked a Diamond Pass so 2 photo shoots. Definitely worth it. Go alongside my photo with Stallone and my photo with Carl Weathers. Very very excited.

• Like 2

This will be my first diamond pass I buy. :P

I do have a question. Since I have to bring my 3 year old son with me this time around.

During a photoshoot, if there is a problem for him to leave my side, would it cost extra for him to be in the picture?

The general rule is if they are 'babes in arms' then they can be in the pic for free. I'd say that a 3 year old will need their own ticket if you want them in the shoot but you would get 2 pics taken and can do different poses if you want. If they don't have a ticket and there is no-one that they can wait with, then they can go into the photoshoot area with you but will have to stand off to the side when the pic is taken. At least this is what I've seen happen before.

Thx. Well he's no "babie in arms" but I might go alone with him on this trip. So I might not have anyone along with me to watch him while I go for photos. But I'm sure it will work out fine, as long as I can bring him into the photo area. :P

Edited by Gamabunta

Great guest!

Apologies if this is an obvious question, is Dolph only doing a talk on Sunday? So the diamond pass will only get full use then? If I booked a diamond pass and a ticket for Friday I wouldn't get a talk on that day too?

Can only see mention of a talk for the Sunday??

Thanks in advance

Great guest!

Apologies if this is an obvious question, is Dolph only doing a talk on Sunday? So the diamond pass will only get full use then? If I booked a diamond pass and a ticket for Friday I wouldn't get a talk on that day too?

Can only see mention of a talk for the Sunday??

Thanks in advance

Yes, it looks like Dolph is only doing a talk on the Sunday, so no there won't be one on the Friday. SM have said that the Diamond pass activities can be spread across the weekend so if you're only coming on a certain day you may well miss out on something.