Big Guest Announcement - This Friday at 8pm!

Who you gonna call? / 8o'clock! No way could it really be Bill!!!!

It cant be can it? I will literally sell everything to get there

I would love it to be Bill, but really, no it won't be. He's is notoriously hard to book for anything. He doesn't have agents that can be reached easily, even booking him for films is close to impossible. When they filmed Lost In Translation, no one knew whether or not he had accepted the offer to appear in the film until he turned up on set! He is my number one guy to meet, but I just don't think a signing event is his kind of thing and IF he did go, he's more likely to sign someone else's name than his!
  • Like 1

If there is a clue in the first post then I agree it is the word 'who' so is probably Dr Who related which means I have no idea who it could be! Otherwise I agree Eddie Murphy would probably have a longer build up, but SM don't seem to have a standard for these things so who knows?!

Who you gonna call? / 8o'clock! No way could it really be Bill!!!!

It cant be can it? I will literally sell everything to get there

I would love it to be Bill, but really, no it won't be. He's is notoriously hard to book for anything. He doesn't have agents that can be reached easily, even booking him for films is close to impossible. When they filmed Lost In Translation, no one knew whether or not he had accepted the offer to appear in the film until he turned up on set! He is my number one guy to meet, but I just don't think a signing event is his kind of thing and IF he did go, he's more likely to sign someone else's name than his!

He doesn't have an agent at all. Just an answering machine where you leave him a message, and if he is interested, he calls back :) Legend!

• Like 2

I am French, so my english is not perfect , but "They" or "their" didn"t mean more than one ??

Join us at 8pm tomorrow night (Friday) to find out who they are! :clap:

This will be their first convention appearance, who can it be?