LUGGAGE

I'll be arriving at the event on the Sunday, immediately after checking out of a nearby hotel. Instead of carrying my luggage around the venue as I get photographs and autographs etc, can I put my holdel somewhere safe in the venue? Pay to keep it safe? And any idea roughly how much it'll cost to keep it safe?

Thanks.

I'll be arriving at the event on the Sunday, immediately after checking out of a nearby hotel. Instead of carrying my luggage around the venue as I get photographs and autographs etc, can I put my holdel somewhere safe in the venue? Pay to keep it safe? And any idea roughly how much it'll cost to keep it safe?

Thanks.

According to the NEC FAQ, Cloakroom facilities are available next to halls when they’re open for events, with items charged at £1 each.

• Like 1

Thanks.

According to the NEC FAQ, Cloakroom facilities are available next to halls when they’re open for events, with items charged at £1 each.

Correct. You won't have any problems leaving your luggage there. I always do myself.

Have you checked with the hotel if they can store your luggage when you check out? At the two London cons I've been to, this is what I've done on the Sunday, as having to check out first thing and still wanting to spend the rest of the day at the con, they had a storage area for guests luggage which meant I could check out AM and then go back and pick up my luggage at the end of the day.

Definitely worth checking with the hotel.