Special Photo Combos

I imagine it is a similar thing as with the second bunch of Stan Lee photo tickets released for LFACC back then - those were more expensive too.

If additional things are negotiated the appearance fee may go up and eventually the time will come where the prices for such extra stuff have to be raised to cover the costs. Happens everywhere. My father was pricing a new car 2 years ago and now. He wants a special colour which costs extra. Prices for that have gone up over 1/3.

ive seen another event org post thats not the case when he adds group shoots later (that the price rises) i think stan was an exception not the rule and even if that is the case why isnt a combo fee agreed when the solo fee is especially if said combo guest is also already announced. also why did this not happen in the past? a few years back even late announced combos were cheaper than stacked cost or at most the same as a stacked cost, now they are more expensive than the stacked cost. some excessively so, massive shame.

gates and marina stacked cost is £50, their combo shoot is £70!!! is that right?

Krupp, you need to contact the shop to enquire about that. Alot of people on here are saying that they haven't been successful but you never know.

Hello Brodnick,

thanks for your help ant ideas how I contact shop???

As it stands now photos can not be upgraded, sorry.

Is it simply an aberation that my Double Dax photo has a transfer option on it within my Eventbrite account?

I don't work with the store system and have not bought tickets, so I can't even do a test there, sorry. I imagine it's a standard setting going into a black hole.

As it stands now photos can not be upgraded, sorry.

Is it simply an aberation that my Double Dax photo has a transfer option on it within my Eventbrite account?

I don't work with the store system and have not bought tickets, so I can't even do a test there, sorry. I imagine it's a standard setting going into a black hole.

I tried it and it would let me potentially swap to other combo photos or some of the package deals.