(smaller) TWD guests!

josh-hammond

i met Michael Traynor and Steve Coulter last year they were fantastic to meet i am hoping to meet Laurie Holden this year to fingers crossed that we will get at least 1 more

traynor was AMAZING. such a nice dude! seemed so happy to be a part of the TWD family and was insanely excited to meet fans of the show. by far my favourite guest of last years show (and i met a fair few people too)

• Like 1

Guys, please stop it. No discussing other shows on here, you know that. And again, not naming them does not make your posts exempt from this forum rules.

I've also hidden the post starting this although this technically was just on the line. Normally I would have let it be, but as this happened a couple of times now I won't let another discussion start. I tried to be nice because I understand you're passionate about the show. But right now I am getting the feeling some posting here try to abuse me being nice, so I have no other choice than to react.

Guys, please stop it. No discussing other shows on here, you know that. And again, not naming them does not make your posts exempt from this forum rules.

I've also hidden the post starting this although this technically was just on the line. Normally I would have let it be, but as this happened a couple of times now I won't let another discussion start. I tried to be nice because I understand you're passionate about the show. But right now I am getting the feeling some posting here try to abuse me being nice, so I have no other choice than to react.

wait, what? have i missed something?

starbug and i were talking about michael traynor attending LFCC last year.

Edited by josh-hammond

Starbug's post not only caused your post, but two others about a show which can't be named. I know this is silly putting it this way, but I can't phrase it differently.

Seeing all posts came within a couple of minutes this looked like a set up to me. If I got the wrong impression I apologize. This keeps happening with that show. No matter if set up or not, the posting string went too far and had to go.

Starbug's post not only caused your post, but two others about a show which can't be named. I know this is silly putting it this way, but I can't phrase it differently.

Seeing all posts came within a couple of minutes this looked like a set up to me. If I got the wrong impression I apologize. This keeps happening with that show. No matter if set up or not, the posting string went too far and had to go.

I was only refering about last years LFACCS i never mentioned any other event

I've hidden the posts in question cause as I said a couple of times, they were against forum rules. Are you expecting me to unhide them now so you can have a look at them? :lol: The responsible users have been contacted off forum, that's the way we always do it after we had complaints that the on forum comments about post hiding were missed.

I've already explained the whole thing, but again: josh, Starbug - the problem posts were not by you, yours were okay. I have simply hidden the whole posting string because your banter as I said set the whole thing off, and lately we were getting a ton of complaints why only half of the posts were removed.

I am happy to set both of your posts to visible again, but that is it. I'm really not in the mood for more discussions because of something that shouldn't be happening in the first place just because I try to please everyone. But consider this a last warning EVERYONE: if this topic goes astray again it will be closed, and there will be no further warnings through e-mail that you are violating forum rules either. I've said it in another post already: I can only play nice so and so long.

riiiight.....

still, starbug, as we were saying. Traynor was amazing.

did you meet steve coulter at LFCC15 as well? he was ace too. he seemed proper into talking about his experiences on the show and what the other cast were like. he was saying how when his character died tovah feldshuh (the lady playing deanna) was properly crying.

(plus traynor photobombed my friends picture with steve coulter)

good times :)

riiiight.....

still, starbug, as we were saying. Traynor was amazing.

did you meet steve coulter at LFCC15 as well? he was ace too. he seemed proper into talking about his experiences on the show and what the other cast were like. he was saying how when his character died tovah feldshuh (the lady playing deanna) was properly crying.

(plus traynor photobombed my friends picture with steve coulter)

good times :)

I did meet Steve as well he loved the star wars shirt that i had on i was speaking to both of them for a good 10 mins it was a real plesure to meet both of them at LFACC S
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

uh oh...

hearing rumours that Laurie Holden is filming for something new this month so may not be attending LFCC :S

hopefully the rumours arent true

I hope the rumours are not true as I have just bought a photo with her

Filming doesn't necessarily mean a guest has to cancel even if true - we've had guests literally fly in off set and straight back after the event!

i know, but apparently she cancelled a couple of appearances in the US because of filming in July.

I'd love to see Ross Marquand and Michael Koske back at Newcastle or even Glasgow. Great guys to meet. Also be gray to see some more red dwarf guests there too And maybe some horror guests like hellraiser or Texas chainsaw :)

michael koske and ross marquand are both SO nice! both seem genuinely stoked to be a part of TWD.

im still hoping we get one extra TWD guest for london. *crosses fingers, goes, legs, eyes and anything else that can be crossed*

• Like 1