Just an Idea!

SharonSr

I know the answer to this will be No

But could ME not look in to making next year's Chevron the last one. That way we all get a year to plan our goodbyes.

Or if you were to give the flyers to us cosplayers we could give them out when at other shows. I for one get asked a lot for photos or where I got my costume and I always till them about Chevron but it's easy to forget event names or Web address by the time you get home after running around getting Autos/Photos. So a flyer to hand out would really help and it's not like we are short of pockets lol!

Just an idea!

I've never been to chevron as i only found out about it last year, stargate is my absolute favourite show and i really wanted to go to this this year however the weekend its on is a problem for me. I really wanted to go to this next year if it was a different time of year. I'm gutted its the last one as its looks to be a great weekend.

• Like 1

I've never been to chevron as i only found out about it last year, stargate is my absolute favourite show and i really wanted to go to this this year however the weekend its on is a problem for me. I really wanted to go to this next year if it was a different time of year. I'm gutted its the last one as its looks to be a great weekend.

My friend only found out about it after i went last year and is unable to attend this year. she is gutted too she will be unable to attend a chevron now.

• Moderators

Sadly the decision to end Chevron will not have been an easy one to make but has been made for the decisions that were mentioned in the post, I have no doubt that if it could have gone on for another year it would have however this will sadly not be the case.