Suggestions on going out with a bang

eccheetham

Hi i know everyone wants this to be the best chevron ever if its going to be the last so even though i know not all these things may be able to happen but i though it might be good to put some suggestions on what people might like to see at the last chevron this year. If anyone else also had any ideas pleas add. I'm not the one organizing but if enough people comment then we might be lucky enough to get something really cool we all want.

1. A screening room showing episodes from stargate. We had this in the past and it was awesome to just slip into the room and watch a few episodes of stargate whilst there was a really long queue or if you just wanted a break, or showing the movies.

2. The spinning stargate at one of the parties. It's always attracted a crowd whenever we have had it in the past and its so fun to take a go on.

3. A stall selling BIG FINISH stargate audio books.

4. More merchandise stalls in the dealers room.

What do you think? If anyone else has any other good ideas post a comment and maby showmasters might take into account if were lucky?

• Showmasters Admin

I will answer what I can.

Yes we are still trying to plan a few fun things to keep everyone entertained over the weekend. A few things we will keep as a surprise :poki:

As to a screening room, we are looking into seeing if we can do this again, theirs a lot of stuff involved and not as easy as some people think ;)

We loved the Spinning Stagate at the Parties and we would love to have it back however this is just not possible. Simon how built it is now no longer with us is is still missed my many of us here at Massive Events. We are still looking at some fun activities for the parties however these are very expensive and have been little used at past Chevron Events.

As to the Stalls this is also down to the exhibitors contacting us and booking in! We have put a few offers out but is not something we can force people to do.

We do plan on having doing as much as we can with the budget we have and are happy to look at your ideas.

Thanks

Andrew

• Like 1

I will answer what I can.

As to a screening room, we are looking into seeing if we can do this again, theirs a lot of stuff involved and not as easy as some people think ;)

It's classed as a public performance isn't it so you have to have all the right licensing in place. Not as straightforward as just popping the DVD in the machine.