Beverly Hills Cop

Serge

True Romance
Elliot Blitzer

Risky Business
Barry

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001621/

• Like 2

Hmmm, I was about to get a BHC 2 poster , now I might reconsider and get the poster from the first one, which is visially less appealing to me... Dilemma...

Anyway we had a bttf reunion last year everything is pointing to a Beverly Hills cop this year... Don't have to wait much longer now SM , announce Eddy Murphy already, it's now obvious he is next and the first Diamond guest...

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2

Hmmm, I was about to get a BHC 2 poster , now I might reconsider and get the poster from the first one, which is visially less appealing to me... Dilemma...

Anyway we had a bttf reunion last year everything is pointing to a Beverly Hills cop this year... Don't have to wait much longer now SM , announce Eddy Murphy already, it's now obvious he is next and the first Diamond guest...

It would be great if Eddie was announced, but there are 2 diamond guests already so he wouldn't be the first.
  • Like 1

It would be great if Eddie was announced, but there are 2 diamond guests already so he wouldn't be the first.

Yep Ron Perlman (I should know , I have my ticket) and , I actually don't know who the second one is.... I'm just saying it that way as I compare to last year diamond guests and prices that went along (MJ Fox and Sigourney Weaver), definitely don't mean any disrespect to those already announced as I have been waiting and asking for Ron for a while, but he was already a "regular" guest a few years back, it is my personal opinion that we haven't reach that level of excitement yet for this year's edition

• Like 1

Yep Ron Perlman (I should know , I have my ticket) and , I actually don't know who the second one is.... I'm just saying it that way as I compare to last year diamond guests and prices that went along (MJ Fox and Sigourney Weaver), definitely don't mean any disrespect to those already announced as I have been waiting and asking for Ron for a while, but he was already a "regular" guest a few years back, it is my personal opinion that we haven't reach that level of excitement yet for this year's edition
Jack Gleeson is the other one. It's fair enough if they are not guests you're too interested in but a diamond guest is named as such if they have a diamond pass, which Ron and Jack do.

I'm exttttreeeeemely interested in Ron Perlman, and with a fair price could not be more happy about this Diamond Pass, and I would be extreeeeemely interested in getting one for Mr Murphy... Should it happen.... We'll see, still a long way to go , those Beverly Hills Cop guests are a blast....

Back to the post, Bronson Pinchot himself is a great addition

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2