Latest Guest Announcement - CARL WEATHERS

no idea where the £50 comes from.... i saw people..several people... in the queue at LFCC when I was getting my own Carl autos and if multiple items.... yes even gloves.... they were only charged the advertised amount times by number they were getting e.g. 2x40 if two of those auto types

As I said before, I did have this confirmed to me by a member of Showmasters. At LFCC, I was told by my friend that people were waiting in the queue for Carl with bags of gloves (with the intention of selling them on). Carl became quite angry at this so decided to start charging people extra for gloves. He also insisted on dedicating everything. I don't think he will do the same at Glasgow as it is a much smaller Comic-Con and the prices set for him this year is higher compared to his previous appearance in Glasgow

Hey if you get a rocky bluray boxset signed does that get classed as a 3d item or is it just boxing gloves or boxing shorts he's charging more for ?

In my opinion Gerald a box set should be classed as a "flat" item but hopefully someone from Showmasters can advise further