What are you most looking forward to?

du_berg

The forum is a little too quiet for my liking. And many people are talking on Facebook about things they want (i.e. guests, green screens, etc) So, I thought we should discuss things we know will be happening, that we are really looking forward to. This'll probably be a quiet thread, but it's worth a shot!!!

I'm most looking forward to seeing some guests I haven't met before. And, my usual highlight, the parties!!! There are some attendees that I only see at this event, and we like to make the most of the evenings together.

I'm also looking forward to this years selection of party costumes, as well as the amazing cosplayers we always get. My half-hearted attempts are always put to shame, and I love it!!!

Meeting Brian J Smith.

No offence to the other guests who I'm also looking forward to seeing (again, in the case of Alaina and Jacqueline - and who are both really lovely guests), but I wasn't able to make it to the previous Chevron Brian attended so I'm really pleased to get this opportunity.

Update - well, it's a good thing meeting Brian wasn't the only part of Chevron I was looking forward to!

I'm sorry to hear Brian has cancelled, but Gary's a great guest, so funny, and I'm looking forward to meeting him again.

Edited by girlingray

I'm most looking forward to meeting guests I'v never met before but I will REALLY miss meeting friends I only get to see at chevron and the parties. Nowhere I go ever knows the dance moves to all the songs unlike when i'm at chevron everyone gets up on the dance floor and knows all the moves and if you don't there's always someone to show you. I will miss the anticipation of whats coming up too. I'm sure there will be more than a few silent tears shed by the end of the weekend and I will DEFINITELY have to try an get contacts for as many people as possible so I can keep in touch with them and maybe meet up in the future.