Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN ASHTON

AXXXELLLL !!!! Still debating on getting a BHC poster signed by Rosewood and Tagart... I'll see it'll depend on the final number of guests I'll have to meet in the end... Cool guest nonetheless , it's been talked about in this post already but I'll say it as well, many of us are now hoping for Eddy Murphy.

Last year SM announced Christopher Lloyd, many other actors from the movies, and then mid April , MJ Fox, so I'm expecting that Mr Murphy announcement in a couple of week. ;-)

While we're at it (80's action-comedy-cop... Movie) bring back Danny Glover and get Mel Gibson along ... Joined photoshoot , Riggs and Murtaugh baby....

• Like 3

AXXXELLLL !!!! Still debating on getting a BHC poster signed by Rosewood and Tagart... I'll see it'll depend on the final number of guests I'll have to meet in the end... Cool guest nonetheless , it's been talked about in this post already but I'll say it as well, many of us are now hoping for Eddy Murphy.

Last year SM announced Christopher Lloyd, many other actors from the movies, and then mid April , MJ Fox, so I'm expecting that Mr Murphy announcement in a couple of week. ;-)

While we're at it (80's action-comedy-cop... Movie) bring back Danny Glover and get Mel Gibson along ... Joined photoshoot , Riggs and Murtaugh baby....

don't forget Joe pesci Aswell and the rest of the cast lol would be awesome Edited by No1avenger
  • Like 3

Fantastic guest. Midnight Run is one of my favourite 80's films.

If you're putting together a Beverly Hills Cop guest list then Ronny Cox would be a great addition. Also can't wrong with Brigette Nielsen either ;)

Couldn't agree more!! Ronny Cox would be an amazing addition!!

• Like 1

Fantastic guest. Midnight Run is one of my favourite 80's films.

If you're putting together a Beverly Hills Cop guest list then Ronny Cox would be a great addition. Also can't wrong with Brigette Nielsen either ;)

Couldn't agree more!! Ronny Cox would be an amazing addition!!

Ronny Cox would be great for Robocop and Total Recall

• Like 1

don't forget Joe pesci Aswell and the rest of the cast lol would be awesome

Ok ok ok ok...

• Like 1

don't forget Joe pesci Aswell and the rest of the cast lol would be awesome

Joe Pesci would be a dream guest!

• Like 3

Gerald Ford is coming to lfcc! :-)

who's he can't remember

In Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) Axel pretends in the strip bar that Taggart is ex-(vice?) president Gerald Ford.

Gerald Ford was Vice President of the USA to Nixon but took over after Watergate etc. So he was both Vice President and President.

who's he can't remember

In Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) Axel pretends in the strip bar that Taggart is ex-(vice?) president Gerald Ford.

Gerald Ford was Vice President of the USA to Nixon but took over after Watergate etc. So he was both Vice President and President.
bought he's ticket who's nxt lol

• 1 month later...

who's he can't remember

Bobby Heenan : "Best president since Noriega !"

:P