Latest Guest Announcement - NATALIA TENA

• Moderators

Has something happened to Eventbrite? Tried to purchase a Ticket for Nat' and the option to select a Batch is gone. The tick box waiver is still there but no list of available Batches. Any ideas?

I had the same issue today, I will get it checked.

Has something happened to Eventbrite? Tried to purchase a Ticket for Nat' and the option to select a Batch is gone. The tick box waiver is still there but no list of available Batches. Any ideas?

Laurie's that went up today are back to normal. Still no change in Nat's

Laurie's that went up today are back to normal. Still no change in Nat's

Any update - Decided to buy a photo shoot anyway just in case. Guess it's Batch 0!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nat's band Molotov Jukebox are down to play a festival over the same weekend as the con (according to their website). It's possible that they are playing on the Thursday or Friday, but it might be worth double checking her availability since there was the same problem last year.

• Moderators

Nat's band Molotov Jukebox are down to play a festival over the same weekend as the con (according to their website). It's possible that they are playing on the Thursday or Friday, but it might be worth double checking her availability since there was the same problem last year.

We are looking into this one

Noooooo not again!

I'm hoping that she can still attend!

Seeing she was announced Saturday and Sunday only odds are that she's playing one of the other two days. As Stuart said, we have requested a check up.

So no reason to start "not again" yet. ;)

Sorry QS!

She's just a guest I really want to meet so i'd be disappointed if she cancelled again.

Hopefully it'll be fine :)