Latest Guest Announcement- MARGOT KIDDER

Met Margot today and had a little chat with her about the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, which she's intending to check out whilst she's in Scotland. Got 2 autographs which was nice, but unfortunately I missed the photoshoot I'd booked and was told rather abruptly by the sales desk staff that a refund was not possible. This isn't the first issue I've had with photos, and honestly, it's starting to put me off booking any more.

Anyway, Margot was such a lovely guest. Very chatty, and she was a great laugh at her panel talk.

Unfortunately if you missed it because you weren't there in time they are non refundable unless there was a clash with another paid event?

It wasn't even just about having missed the shoot and being told a refund wasn't possible - it was more down to the largely unhelpful, disinterested nature of the staff member on the sales desk whom I spoke to.

I had an issue with another shoot last year, where the guest wasn't even looking at the camera, and I was told that I couldn't even get a replacement photo taken. This kind of thing makes me wonder why I bother...