Latest Guest Announcement- MARGOT KIDDER

Great guest announcement, especially for Glasgow. Is a sign our show is capable of attracting the bigger names (like with Sean Astin) so bodes well for the future. Big question - when will Showmasters/EventBrite actually make tickets available to buy???? Been checking every hour since the announcement was made.....unless am doing something wrong :blush::whistling:

Great guest announcement, especially for Glasgow. Is a sign our show is capable of attracting the bigger names (like with Sean Astin) so bodes well for the future. Big question - when will Showmasters/EventBrite actually make tickets available to buy???? Been checking every hour since the announcement was made.....unless am doing something wrong :blush::whistling:

They're showing up for me. Have you tried clearing your cache?

They're showing up for me. Have you tried clearing your cache?

I managed to get my ticket about an hour after my original post thanks. I had tried on two different PCs and a tablet, and my girlfriend was trying at home and at work too but to no avail. Every time I tried, I did a clean refresh so as not to load from cache but it just wasn't listed, so maybe there was a delay at the Eventbrite end. Not to worry, all is sorted now :clap:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Margot is one of the best guests ever. Fact!

Make sure that you attend her talk. Uncensored, hilarious and inspirational.

Spoke to her only this morning actually and she's greatly looking forward to the show.

• Like 1

Might meet her as she is in one of my fave movies 'black Christmas'

av not seen that.... been meaning to check it out... worth a watch then??

Yeah it's a good movie, I enjoy it. It's not a fast paced action filled movie tbh. But it's creepy!

• Like 1

Buzzin for this event - Can't wait to meet Margot - dug out the rest of my stuff to get signed and i'm like a child in a sweety shop.... All my Superman Posters Looked, Few Amytiville Horror Items looked out too... couple of Halloween 2 Posters... woohoo

Loved meeting Margot - few hundred spent to day on autographs and Photo shoot - just a few other things to get signed to morrow - Loved the chat too - one very chatty and funny lady - I love her honesty about movies - even the movies Margo has been in... looking forward to meeting her again to morrow.

Cheers ShowMasters

• Like 1

Met Margot today and had a little chat with her about the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, which she's intending to check out whilst she's in Scotland. Got 2 autographs which was nice, but unfortunately I missed the photoshoot I'd booked and was told rather abruptly by the sales desk staff that a refund was not possible. This isn't the first issue I've had with photos, and honestly, it's starting to put me off booking any more.

Anyway, Margot was such a lovely guest. Very chatty, and she was a great laugh at her panel talk.

• Like 1