Big Guest Announcement next Wednesday!

• Showmasters Admin

Big Guest Announcement Coming!

Weds 23rd March 19.00 GMT we have a BIG guest announcement for Destination Star Trek Europe - you will not want to miss.

Photo shoot tickets will go on sale at time of announcement and the Captain Package Photo Group Allocation Letter revealed

• Like 1

Squeee can't wait, has to be a captain or actor from the new Star Trek films right?

I definitely think you are on the right lines there. The BIG GUEST part of the title does somewhat minimise the potential pool of talent if you look at how they featured in either the TV series or the films.

• Like 1

Whoopi Goldberg!

I hope I'm wrong in saying I don't think she will attend, however I am lead to believe that she doesn't like flying either.

stick her on a boat

Whoopi Goldberg!

I hope I'm wrong in saying I don't think she will attend, however I am lead to believe that she doesn't like flying either.

I know she doesn't like flying; but she does it. She came across for the launch of Sister Act musical a couple of years ago. So if she has to fly, she will.

She's also said in the past she hasn't attended many cons as she doesn't get asked...