Guest Announcement This Friday At 7pm For LFCC

Well I always guess wrong and it’s never the guests I would love. Most of my most desired guests would be Diamond guests but anyways….

Emilia Clarke

Kit Harington

Richard Dormer

Tom Hiddleston

Orlando Bloom

Colin Morgan

Bradley James

Gonna agree with the theme of daredevil and say Jon Bernthal. He is a big guest for a build up but not quite diamond status and is gonna be the Punisher in the new series. Will also keep TWD and movie fans happy as he was awesome in Fury and Wolf of Wall Street

i met Jon a few weeks ago really freindly guy would love the chance to meet him again

as much as it is possible that it is Daredevil related (and I realise I was one of the first to say it) there's actually very few parts in the first post that really relate to it. Especially Takeaway and parties which really don't fit. I think this is completely the wrong track but I still have no idea who it actually could be!

• Like 1

Nice Game this... I'm Guessing

Drew Barrymore...

We have a few great Scream Guests..

Drew was in Scream

She was on the Phone, In the Kitchen and watching TV

All seems to fit... :smile:

Yep, may I add "music and lyrics" and Hugh Grant character singing "Pop goes my heart" Edited by mrvega
  • Like 1

Gonna agree with the theme of daredevil and say Jon Bernthal. He is a big guest for a build up but not quite diamond status and is gonna be the Punisher in the new series. Will also keep TWD and movie fans happy as he was awesome in Fury and Wolf of Wall Street

Would love to have Jon Bernthal announced, was a guest at the lfcc winter edition a couple of years ago, which I could not attend....

Very cryptic, but I spotted this very well hidden within the 'clues'....

THis FridAy at 7pm we wilL be announcing another great guest for LFCC this JuLy. So whether you’re In the kitchen, ordering a takeaway because you’re hungry, getting ready For a night out as wE all like a parTy, or you’re just staying in to watcH some TV, make suRe you pop online and chEck out our 7pm announcEment this Friday 18th March.

:o

• Like 2