Guest Announcement This Friday At 7pm For LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

This Friday at 7pm we will be announcing another great guest for LFCC this July. So whether you’re in the kitchen, ordering a takeaway because you’re hungry, getting ready for a night out as we all like a party, or you’re just staying in to watch some TV, make sure you pop online and check out our 7pm announcement this Friday 18th March.

• Like 3

Usually I have a few ideas with most of these clues but I have absolutely no idea with this one! Clutching at straws, maybe someone from Daredevil (Hell's KITCHEN) or Ant and Dec (Saturday night TAKEAWAY)? No idea.

What I hate is sitting here scratching my head going 'no, no idea at all, completely clueless' and then when the announcement is made it's so obvious.

• Like 3

Usually I have a few ideas with most of these clues but I have absolutely no idea with this one! Clutching at straws, maybe someone from Daredevil (Hell's KITCHEN) or Ant and Dec (Saturday night TAKEAWAY)? No idea.

What I hate is sitting here scratching my head going 'no, no idea at all, completely clueless' and then when the announcement is made it's so obvious.

Yup. And usually someone I'm a huge fan of and should have easily guessed!