Arrow Guests

Lizzy87

I've only recently got into Arrow and have watched 3 series back to back! I would love to meet anyone from the show but especially:

Stephan Amell

Katrina Law

Katie Cassidy

Caity Lotz

Paul Blackthorn

Alex Kingston

John Barrowman

Colton Haynes

David Ramsey

Emily Bett Rickards

Willa Holland

Brandon Routh

Edited by Lizzy87
  • Like 2

David, was my comment deleted because I said 'other conventions', even thought they weren't mentioned by name?

Mine was edited. Seems that even the mention of 'other conventions' is prohibited now... Isn't that kinda crazy?

And there I was thinking I was staying within the rules...

The general rule of thumb is that if it's enough information to find the event on Google the post is not within the rules, sorry.

For that special subject unfortunately the google range is pretty small, so even those two comments had to go. Sometimes even trying to stay vague is not enough. The first one which I edited did already prompt three posts giving names and dates. Some people seem to think that those trying to stay within the rules are too shy or too silly to post details and jump in to save the day.

The general rule of thumb is that if it's enough information to find the event on Google the post is not within the rules, sorry.

For that special subject unfortunately the google range is pretty small, so even those two comments had to go. Sometimes even trying to stay vague is not enough. The first one which I edited did already prompt three posts giving names and dates. Some people seem to think that those trying to stay within the rules are too shy or too silly to post details and jump in to save the day.

There was no malice aforethought QS, genuinely thought I was obeying the rules of the forum. Lesson learned for next time :)

There was no malice aforethought QS, genuinely thought I was obeying the rules of the forum. Lesson learned for next time :)

Trouble maker! :P

• Like 2

And I absolutely did not think you had any malicious intents. The problem was really more the string that the post caused. You've been here long enough that I know you had no Intention to cause that. Unfortunately not everyone reads the Forum rules.

• Like 1

I'd love to meet them but on the whole they're very expensive to get over here, so I doubt we'll get many anytime soon.

That's a shame, even if it was just a couple at the bigger events it would be great. I guess the cost for those from the more current American shows would be steeper.

I'd love to meet them but on the whole they're very expensive to get over here, so I doubt we'll get many anytime soon.

That's a shame, even if it was just a couple at the bigger events it would be great. I guess the cost for those from the more current American shows would be steeper.

You also have to bear in mind filming schedules. At certain points of the year, such as the summer, a number of shows are in production so a main actor taking 4/5 days away would be massively costly to the studio, which in turn would mean it less likely for those actors to attend something abroad.