Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL BIEHN

A solid guest announcement for Belfast. He has been in some really great movies. Any chance he'll be bringing his wife? I met her before at a SM con and she was lovely.

Good to see the price at £20 for Belfast. Any more than that and I think it would be too much. I remember last year Carl Weathers was announced and then a few days prior to the event his fee increased significantly. I think the price point for Belfast is important to help the event grow.

Now, how about Linda Hamilton?

• Like 1

Hi SM, just an FYI but the IMDB link for all Michaels announcements goes to one of the character pages rather than Michaels full page.

Good guests though :smile:

You've spotted something really really weird. The link was given right (the last one), but it still went to the The Rock character page. :lol: I deleted it and reposted, does it work now?

This is really awesome. I was really hoping for use guys to announce him for Belfast or even the main event in London, i missed out on meeting him back at the London event in 2014 so i started my aliens poster last year as you can guess why

And have been hoping for him to be announced so I can add him to my poster hope to get to meet lance henriksen at some point and then that will be my aliens poster completed Exciting times lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...