Film & Comic Con Bournemouth Schedule Now Live

• Showmasters Admin

All photoshoots can be purchased at the show on a first come first served basis, as well as all guest photo shoots being available online in advance.

All talks are free and are seated on a first come first served basis.

Saturday...

BFCC_Schedule_Sat_V4.jpg

Sunday...

BFCC_Schedule_Sun_V4.jpg

Edited by mojoe
  • Like 1

So happy to see Paul Darrow's doing a talk!

In the past when I've been to LFCC there have been tickets to collect to get entry into the free talks, is that the same here or is this not a large enough event to need that?

In the past when I've been to LFCC there have been tickets to collect to get entry into the free talks, is that the same here or is this not a large enough event to need that?

Last year it wasn't ticketed (and the talk area was not enclosed so ticketing wouldn't have worked anyway).

As the first post says: first come, first served. So no ticketing.

Last year it wasn't ticketed (and the talk area was not enclosed so ticketing wouldn't have worked anyway).

Thank you both for your answers! I've not been to an event in a few years so thought it better to check than assume (especially as the ticketed free talks I referred to were also first come first served seating wise, hence asking for clarification).

Thank you both for your answers! I've not been to an event in a few years so thought it better to check than assume (especially as the ticketed free talks I referred to were also first come first served seating wise, hence asking for clarification).

In the case you would have needed tickets for the free talks the post would have said "tickets are first come, first served." That's how it was phrased for the past shows too.