Red Dwarf Photoshoot

They have been known to do them but it's not as simple as x and y are both at the show we'll do a joint shoot, they also have to negotiate with the guests/their agents who may not want to do one, or if there is only one shoot area, there may simply not be enough time in the schedule to do one.

I don't think sm will ever do joint ones, they could of made a killing at the 2015 lfcc for a mass BTTF photo shoot :( id be up for this if they do tho

They have done joint ones and a couple of additional ones unfortunately never were done in the end because of guest cancellations.

It's pretty much like mpharris said. It's really not that simple as having guest A and guest B at the same time and telling them to go in the photoshoot area. ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators

I don't think sm will ever do joint ones, they could of made a killing at the 2015 lfcc for a mass BTTF photo shoot :( id be up for this if they do tho

There are also certain legal aspects to having these sort of shoots as well, as QS says it sadly isn't as simple as having two guests together at the same time, there has to be some kind of contract in place is my understanding.

• Like 1

SM have done joint shoots. Just last week I got one with Star Wars Pilots old and new. As QS and Stuart have said, there's a lot more to it etc etc
  • Like 2

There's been a Star Trek DS9 shoot as well. Tons of combinations at the Destination Star Trek events. A behind the Scenes guests group shot at Sherlocked.

Among the canceled ones were Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping which I am still moaning about. :P

• Like 1