Payment

Hi just quickly checking when I attended before I went to where guest was signing and there was a person handing out numbered tickets (free) for queue, is that still the process?

This is what is called the Virtual Queueing.

It is always used for the popular guests. I currently have no info which guests will be using it in Cardiff. But I imagine your Musketeer guys are pretty good candidates. ;)

Hi just quickly checking when I attended before I went to where guest was signing and there was a person handing out numbered tickets (free) for queue, is that still the process?

This is what is called the Virtual Queueing.

It is always used for the popular guests. I currently have no info which guests will be using it in Cardiff. But I imagine your Musketeer guys are pretty good candidates. ;)

Thanks, will go to autograph area first and check , if not back to main table but if anyone is able to confirm will be using the virtual system that will be great

You're ok to get your VQ tickets at any time but obviously the earlier you get them the better your chances. If you leave it, don't get one for hours and the guest is extremely busy your chances of getting an auto decrease. It should be fine at Bournemouth as it's not going to be LFCC Summer busy but it's never guaranteed. Having a VQ ticket does not guarantee you an autograph as it is just a place in the queue. Occasionally it does happen that people with higher VQ tickets don't get through as auto's are very dependent on A) how many items each customer gets and B) how quickly the guest signs and C) how many people want to see them. It usually only happens with the very rare guests but can happen.

As soon as you get in, go and get VQ's for any guests that you want to see that have them, then you can get on with other things and check back frequently to see where they have called up to. If a guest doesn't have a VQ system you will just join the queue. Don't get too worried about it as everything should be fine but the key is always get VQ's as soon as you get in and if you are absolutely desperate to get a guest get there as early as possible.

Edited by Raylenth