Latest Guest Announcement - PETER MAYHEW

• Showmasters Admin

Wow! So awesome.

Wasn't excepting any last minute guests as good as this.

Can add him to our Star Wars bluray which already has Carrie Fisher, Ian Mcdairmid, Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch and Kenny Baker

Also, looking at Peters website he has been in the UK filming for the new Star Wars episode ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Dang, all these late announcements for Peter are making send-in pre-orders impossible, is there any chance of getting a little more notice next time? :)

It would be lovely, but when a guest like Peter calls you and says "I'm in the country, can I come to your event this weekend?", you don't say no ;)

• Like 3

Can someone Clarify the Peter Mayhew situation, Guest announcement says Attending: Saturday & Sunday until 2pm but the photoshoot has him listed at 2.35pm?

Which is it????

I assume that he's signing till two and then doing his photo shoots after.

• Like 1

Can someone Clarify the Peter Mayhew situation, Guest announcement says Attending: Saturday & Sunday until 2pm but the photoshoot has him listed at 2.35pm?

Which is it????

Peters's actually shown as having his photoshoot at 1450 on the Sunday (1435 is the Saturday time (sorry for the small niggle but thought I would add just to avoid 15 minute confusion for you on Sunday)) but that is still after the time advertised for him leaving on Sunday.

I'm sure this will be clarified quickly tomorrow once the SM team have returned to the office.

I hope thats the case, Can an admin please clarify this for me please.

I have standard entry tickets for 11am and I want to make sure I can get autographs and my photoshoot

EDIT: I have managed to get hold of TooTall.

Peter is attending all day Saturday, that 2 PM bit is only valid for Sunday. However, it unfortunately turned out that he is leaving the event at 2 PM. So the photoshoot time is wrong. There will be an update with new times in the morning.

Our sincere apologies - sometimes that happens with so many great last minute announcements.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

Is it posible to change my standard tickets for early bird? or will i need to but new tickets?

Join the pay on the day line when you arrive and tell them you want to upgrade to early bird. You will have to hand the Crew your already paid for tickets and the extra Money.

• Like 1

How did everyone find meeting Peter? I'm sad to say I had quite an unpleasant experience this morning where he appeared annoyed and didn't want to talk- not even making any eye contact.For the price I expected a little more.Perhaps just caught him at a bad moment. 😯