Latest Guest Announcement - SEAN ASTIN

What is the I Am Groot photoshoot about?

This is a thread about Sean Astin, it's a bit weird to ask that here, but, it's a photoshoot with a life-size prop of Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy. There is a thread about it here withan example photo: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=92935

Edited by Wrong Name

Still plenty of photo tickets for tomorrow left?

Showmasters won't give out exact numbers but if they are able to, they will try to announce if tickets are running low. They haven't so I'd say there's a good chance you'd be ok. Tickets can sell quickly though, especially on the day.

Edited by Wrong Name

May I just apologise to everyone who was behind me in the queue for Sean on Saturday. I was the first person that day to select a Twoflower picture to be signed, and he couldn't think of a cool quote to write. He then went on his phone to find a quote and even asked his followers on Twitter.

I went back an hour or so later to have him finish signing my picture when I found a cool quote.

Sorry again.

Sorry....

May I just apologise to everyone who was behind me in the queue for Sean on Saturday. I was the first person that day to select a Twoflower picture to be signed, and he couldn't think of a cool quote to write. He then went on his phone to find a quote and even asked his followers on Twitter.

I went back an hour or so later to have him finish signing my picture when I found a cool quote.

Sorry again.

Sorry....

That's awesome 😂😂😂

Sean Astin was unbelievably nice!

Had time to chat to him and he remembered me "The Irish Guy" at the photoshoot. Not easy to do with the amount of people seeing him, Awesome guest!

He remembered me too! I am originally French, and moved here 4 years ago, and I got the compliment that I sounded really local haha! Really funny guy! I can't wait to have the digital picture! By the way, do you know when Showmaster will release them?

Had time to chat to him and he remembered me "The Irish Guy" at the photoshoot. Not easy to do with the amount of people seeing him, Awesome guest!

He remembered me too! I am originally French, and moved here 4 years ago, and I got the compliment that I sounded really local haha! Really funny guy! I can't wait to have the digital picture! By the way, do you know when Showmaster will release them?

It will usually be a couple of weeks before digital images are released.

It will usually be a couple of weeks before digital images are released.

Is there an approximate date? So I just stop refreshing showmaster photo page everyday haha? Thanks :¨P