Latest Guest Announcement - PETER MAYHEW

Tempted but £40.....

What was he last time? Hopefully it only went up that much just because it's last minute - I mean there's no pre-orders to make up the numbers.

Still its another reason - that I'd have to spend so much on the returning stars (more than I spent the first time) - that I decided not do collect autographs from Star Wars past the first 6. I just got two Star Wars autographs yesterday, as well as Clare Higgins. I wasn't going to go, but the trains were cheap!

Tempted but £40.....

What was he last time? Hopefully it only went up that much just because it's last minute - I mean there's no pre-orders to make up the numbers.

He was £20 back in July 2014 (last time I remember him being booked) but ultimately ended up cancelling.

Tempted but £40.....

He was £20 back in July 2014 (last time I remember him being booked) but ultimately ended up cancelling.

He was 20 pounds, but didn't cancel. I remember getting him during the summer LFCC (I think he cancelled last year, no?). So yeah, price went double. Maybe because of the Force Awakenes?

Guess the venue won't be empty after all today then xD

Tempted but £40.....

He was 20 pounds, but didn't cancel. I remember getting him during the summer LFCC (I think he cancelled last year, no?). So yeah, price went double. Maybe because of the Force Awakenes?

Guess the venue won't be empty after all today then xD

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85065&hl=mayhew

Edited by tompain100