Film & Comic Con Cardiff Schedule Now Live

Too Tall

The last announcement was made a stunning 30 minutes before your post. Give the office people some time to boot the computers please. :lol:

There was also another announcement before 9am ;)

also I wasn't asking for it now. I was only asking roughly when it would be posted. Not unreasonable I thought.

I know it is early but who is taking Tom Burke's talk slot? Any chance of it being Howard, Ryan and Alexandra? Pretty please!

Please wait until the schedule is posted. There will be no preannouncements before all changes have been considered.

The last announcement was made a stunning 30 minutes before your post. Give the office people some time to boot the computers please. :lol:

There was also another announcement before 9am ;)

also I wasn't asking for it now. I was only asking roughly when it would be posted. Not unreasonable I thought.

Sorry, but you may have noticed the increase in "when is X going to happen?" posts all over the forum lately. It's getting a bit much.

If anyone has an approximate idea of timing (like when the Star Trek tickets went on sale) the info will be posted. If no info is given the standard reply is and will always be "as soon as possible."

The Announcements are not necessarily made by the Person handling the schedules. :P So this announcement in fact probably causes yet another rework for the schedule.

I have no idea yet how it will look like, but the first Person asking may find themselves with a shiny special new user title. :firedevil:

Ask WrongName, he knows I am not kidding.

That's a hollow threat seeing as you've already give me one!

Which, ironically, is what prompted the above question :laugh:

I have no idea yet how it will look like, but the first Person asking may find themselves with a shiny special new user title. :firedevil:

It was trying to come up with yours that got me landed with mine!

You realize you are not stuck with that bit forever, do you? *polishes keyboard keys all innocently*

• Like 1

ok work browser does not open so will have to wait until home, but friend tells me Ryan's photo shoot is 1.30 and Howard's is 1.45? are they in same booth i.e just swap - if not too tight to get to another?

Yup, they are both in Booth A, so once done with Ryan go back out and see if the queue is starting for Howards. If not hang around for a few mins until it does.