45 guests, 10 are not Star Wars

Now don't get me wrong, I like Star Wars - in fact, I love it.

But only 10 out of nearly 50 guests are not Star Wars this time. If you count the guests who have another franchise they can represent, you get 17 guests - which still means that there are 28 guests who are just Star Wars. That's almost 2/3s.

Am I REALLY the only one who thinks this is too many? Not only are you putting off non-Star Wars fans but you are making it almost impossible for Star Wars fans to afford all the autographs they want, thus ensuring that a lot of guests are going to see less activity than they might otherwise have done because the Star Wars fans are spending their money on the bigger names.

Anyway, just thought I'd make these points. As I said, I'm a massive Star Wars fan but there's no way I can afford 35 guests - that's just silly.

I will close this. There is nothing constructive about your post, sorry.

As Wrong Name has already said, this was always advertised as a Star Wars heavy event from the very first announcement on. Really sorry if you missed that stenun, but the advertisements were done this way from July on. This is not the first event in the UK, heck, the world having a focus on a show.

In fact we already had attendees complaining that this was not Star Wars heavy enough after those advertisements or no big names being announced. Your post shows what we always keep saying: who's a big guest or not is totally subjective.

I was personally actually surprised we did get any non Star Wars guests at all - there's certainly more guests than I thought.

• Like 1