2008 Day of the Dead
Paul - DJ

2005-2007 Rome

2005 Oliver Twist
Mr. Limbkins

2004 Spooks (TV series)
Judge

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0573862/

can I just ask??? the photos that will be on sale for him to sign on the day, will you have a white noise one? he had a great role in this film and it would be great if there was one there for him to sign.

just thought id ask, either way im there!!!! cant wait.

• Moderators

can I just ask??? the photos that will be on sale for him to sign on the day, will you have a white noise one? he had a great role in this film and it would be great if there was one there for him to sign.

As a general rule SM don't confirm what pics will be on the table, normal advice is if there is something you really want then it's always best to bring your own.

• Like 1

As a general rule SM don't confirm what pics will be on the table, normal advice is if there is something you really want then it's always best to bring your own.

yeah good idea ill see if I can get one printed some place, great film if you have not yet seen it. I cant wait im doing both days :)

• Moderators

yeah good idea ill see if I can get one printed some place, great film if you have not yet seen it. I cant wait im doing both days :)
Haven't seen it in a few Years but I do remember enjoying it Edited by StuartG2198