First Time and a little bit confused!

sandfordsmostwanted

Sorry if this all seems a bit silly, but I wanted to be sure I don't make any mistakes before attending this con for the first time! :D

I've booked Saturday entry tickets for myself and my brother and have them printed off - am I meant to have any other form of ticket at this time (e.g one sent through the post). If so, who do I contact about this?

Secondly, we both have booked tickets to for a photo shoot with Nick Frost and are in Batch 3. What does this mean, and how will we know when we've been called? Will the photos from this shoot be signed?

Finally, will there be any opportunity to have fanwork signed by Nick Frost? I was hoping to get some fanart signed for a friend; would this be possible? If not, are autographs available for purchase?

Thank you so much for reading, and I appreciate any feedback :)

Have a nice day!

1.no ticket will come though the post, so printing it off is the best thing

2. photoshoots are called in batch numbers, so when your batch is called you can join the queue for your photo, they do not come signed but you do get it straight away so you can get it signed when the guest returns to their signing post

3. Most guests do sign fan work, but they have final say if they dont.

4 unless the guest is at photoshoots or lunch they should be signing all day

Edited by trekkiefan

1. As trekkiefan has said

2. Have a look on the schedule here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=91446It shows what time the photos are and in what photo area. When it's time for the shoot, the crew will call Golds first then Batch 1, Batch 2 etc. With guests like Nick there is a split shoot (so one is later in the day. With batch 3 I'd say they may well get called in the middle or towards the end of the first shoot but it might be the later one, crew members generally shout out the numbers so you need to be nearby to hear it. Once your batch has been called then you can join the queue anytime (whilst your guests shoot is happening). This means if you are called in the first shoot, you can go to the later one if you need to. Photos are very quick and the guests will not sign them there and then, you will need to go to their signing area and pay extra for that.

3. It's best to check with the crew member who is with the guest if there is anything they won't sign but I'd say you'll be ok with fan art. To get autos from the guests, they will be sat at tables or maybe in a operate booth/room. You queue up, pay the crew member and meet the guest for an auto. For busier guests (and I'm sure Nick will be) then a VQ ticket system will be in order where you need to get a ticket off a crew member which will have a number on it. There will be a board at the end of the queue for the guest which will have numbers on it like 1-50 or 1-100 etc. This means people with tickets 1-100 can queue up to get their auto. As with the photos, you can queue up anytime after your number is called, which is why the numbers always start with 1.

Go and find where Nick will be signing and get a VQ ticket for him as soon as you get in the venue, then that is taken care of and you can get on with everything else you want to do and just keep checking back to see what numbers they are up to.