Photos

If you and your friend want to be in the photo, you will need to buy two photo shoot tickets. You will then get two photos taken and one print of each.

I know we will need a ticket each but from your answer are you saying we need two tickets each to get a printed photo each that seems a bit silly I think.

• Like 1

From other cons and what I have seen before at LFCC, I think you would need 2 tickets each.

They would take one photo for you and then another photo for your friend. As you are both in each photo you would need two photo tickets.

I don't think they can print two copies of the same photo off as it seems automatic. That's why they would take two photos.

If you and your friend want to be in the photo, you will need to buy two photo shoot tickets. You will then get two photos taken and one print of each.

I know we will need a ticket each but from your answer are you saying we need two tickets each to get a printed photo each that seems a bit silly I think.

Each person in the photo will require a ticket, that is correct. You will get two print outs and you can do different poses if you want. I am not sure what is so silly about that.

Each person in the photo will require a ticket, that is correct. You will get two print outs and you can do different poses if you want. I am not sure what is so silly about that.

I think he's misunderstood dwarfbabe's post. Correct me if I'm wrong on this but...

You will need: One ticket each.

There will be: 2 photos taken.

You will get: One print of each.

You will then: Fight over who gets which print.

You can also: Buy digital copies at £5 each and print off as many as you like.

• Like 1

You are correct natedammit (with the exception of the last part - two People Need two tickets, even if they insist on one print only), but that is exactly the same what dwarfbabe has posted. Unless I am misunderstanding now which is certainly possible. :lol:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I think he's misunderstood dwarfbabe's post. Correct me if I'm wrong on this but...

You will need: One ticket each.

There will be: 2 photos taken.

You will get: One print of each.

You will then: Fight over who gets which print.

You can also: Buy digital copies at £5 each and print off as many as you like.

Yes Natedammit thank you, you where right I was just trying to ask if I needed one ticket or two for myself, I am well aware that both people need a ticket for a photo what I was saying is was four tickets needed as in the first response it seemed to me to say I needed four tickets, that was two each that is what I thought was a bit silly having to buy four tickets for a photo thank you all for your help with my question.

I'm glad you feel your question is answered. But now you are officially confusing me. You mentioned "a friend being in the photo". So two People. There is absolutely nothing said about tickets only for yourself. Why would you require two tickets for yourself, unless you want to do two different poses?

I'm glad you feel your question is answered. But now you are officially confusing me. You mentioned "a friend being in the photo". So two People. There is absolutely nothing said about tickets only for yourself. Why would you require two tickets for yourself, unless you want to do two different poses?

I think it's this line in dwarfbabe's post: "If you and your friend want to be in the photo, you will need to buy two photo shoot tickets." which could be interpreted as needing two tickets each rather than 2 tickets total (one each).

• Like 1

Then she would have written "two photo tickets each."

But it still doesn't make any sense now that the original question doesn't involve a friend anymore. :unsure:

Reading it myself Lurgent misunderstood the correct original reply which lead to complications but it's all sorted now.

• Like 1

Just the quibbles of the English language and how one person reads it one way and someone else another is all really. Dwarf's reply said "you will need to buy 2 tickets" which I think Lurgen mistook as "you", i.e. That Lurgen would need 2 tickets personally, along with their friend also needing 2 (1 ticket to have the photo taken and the other ticket to get the picture, which, yes would have been very silly as no one would pay for that at the photo shoot prices!) as well in order to both get a print, rather than the correct "if there are 2 of you in the shot then you will each need 1 ticket which will get you a print each".

Does that make sense?

• Like 1