I put some money into the meter ;)

KingRichard76

Oops Sorry Guys, My Froth of excitement went all over the main computer at SM HQ when I found out who the mystery guest is for Tomorrow.... :whistling:

In that case it must be someone from your camel family.......is it 'twirls cigar and cocks eyebrow' the Dali Llama! Queue CSI theme music.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Oops Sorry Guys, My Froth of excitement went all over the main computer at SM HQ when I found out who the mystery guest is for Tomorrow.... :whistling:

In that case it must be someone from your camel family.......is it 'twirls cigar and cocks eyebrow' the Dali Llama! Queue CSI theme music.

Great - Now I've got 'Who are you' stuck in my head and an unexpected urge to spread talcum powder everywhere!!

• Like 1

Even more CSI fun all around then! "I don't get it boss, how could they have all been kicked to death by a camel? Camel's aren't dangerous" "Not true Delko, they are know to be very dangerous.........especially when they have the ........hump" Who are you, who who, who, who.......... B)

Right, I'm stopping with the CSI now. Especially the Miami stuff :spew:. It got so syrupy sweet it'd give the whole of London diabetes!

• Like 1