Guest Cancellation - Charles Dance

Take away all the extras from The Force Awakens, and there really isn't a great number of guests left.

I want to know why they have so many extras for

Because they know there is a reasonable market for them and they don't require a large booking fee to cover. They don't need to be massively busy. But they are likely do be more busy at their first show. This will be the first show for most of them. It pays to be first, before you get them elsewhere.

Let's not forget this LFCC was marketed as a 'Star Wars' celebration, so all these extras and bit players are there to represent the 'Star Wars' factor, which they need with the lack of big named guests to back up their promotion.

its actually disappointing for me as I thought it would be a good excuse to get back every Star Wars guest who'd come before. One last time. Still it's the 40th next year.
  • Like 1

I was only going for Charles Dance and Nick Frost so this is a major disappointment. If I had not already paid for entry and booked photos for Frost, I probably would not bother with this event.

There seems to be to be too many events and not enough big guests.

• Like 5

Agree with Dent_1 about too many events and not enough big guests. Showmasters, maybe less is more ?

Even though the London Winter Con's were always smaller events than the summer, they've all blown this event out of the water. Shame really. Hope you can turn this around going forward

• Like 1

Oh no, disastrous news. Hoping for a replacement of similar calibre, otherwise this event is a washout . Much like Winter London/Bournemouth!

I was at the Bournemouth event, it was far from a washout.
I'm guessing they mean Brighton instead of Bournemouth as the London winter con got moved there

i placed my last order for Charles Dance on the evening of the 21. Still got no refund for this order

I wouldn't worry too much as I'm waiting as well. They will be busy in between shows at the moment.