See the Batmobile from Batman vs Superman!

• Showmasters Admin

Next weekend, Showmasters' London Film & Comic Con Spring event at the Olympia Exhibition Centre will proudly host the official Batmobile vehicle from the upcoming Warners Bros & DC blockbuster movie Batman v Superman, in theatres nationwide on the 25th March.

Fans should stop by, take a selfie with the Batmobile and post it tagging @showmasters and #WhoWillWin

After seeing this bad boy in person - we're betting on Batman!

BVS-Batmobile01.jpg

• Like 2

How is that a 'MOS' complaint? It's a fair observation that Superman could literally kill Bruce Wayne, a mortal, with one punch if he wanted to in a fight.

OBVIOUSLY he won't for the sake of the franchise, but it'll be interesting seeing how Superman has to show restraint when he is up against it.

Not another Man Of Steel complainer. Fed up of them.

For reference, would you be able to point out the complaint?

I wasn't sure if it was a complaint so sorry I got confused. I've just seen to many MOS complainers and the only thing they say as evidence is "They destroyed a whple city" sorry again.

Not another Man Of Steel complainer. Fed up of them.

For reference, would you be able to point out the complaint?

I wasn't sure if it was a complaint so sorry I got confused. I've just seen to many MOS complainers and the only thing they say as evidence is "They destroyed a whple city" sorry again.

Are you basing your knowledge purely based on movies? Read comics for the original source material. It has been obviously stated that yes superman could crush batman like an ant but as batman has been quoted to say "Deep down, clark is a good man, Deep down i'm not" Batman would do everything he can to take out the man of steel. Superman truely would not go as far. Anyway we digress, this car is awesome :clap: