Entry Tickets Sales Update

• Showmasters Admin

Holy smoke Batman! We'd like to announce that we will keep a limited amount of tickets for sale on the day for every event except London Film & Comic Con in the Summer. Ooof! This means attendees can pay for entry tickets on the door. Clank! Advance online purchase of entry tickets ends on the Thursday before each event. Kapow! So now there's no excuse not to meet your favourite stars from the world of entertainment and pick up some highly desirable merchandise from the many dealers on site. Zok!

How limited is limited? If I arrive at 10 will I definitly get in?

I was all ready to post in an item instead, but Richard combined with cheap trains makes Saturday slightly tempting again. I'm now stuck in the middle of not knowing I'm not going and so posting, and waiting to see if i'll be getting on the train... I could end up missing out completely.

Edited by TerraHawk

How limited is limited? If I arrive at 10 will I definitly get in?

I was all ready to post in an item instead, but Richard combined with cheap trains makes Saturday slightly tempting again. I'm now stuck in the middle of not knowing I'm not going and so posting, and waiting to see if i'll be getting on the train... I could end up missing out completely.

Sorry, but you are really basically asking us to predict the future. I imagine worst case scenario would be the one out and one in system again, but this is really just a personal guess of mine. I imagine worst you'd be in is a wait, but that is really just my personal opinion.

pick up some highly desirable merchandise from the many dealers on site. Zok!

That's a better way of saying 'buying stuff I don't need at prices I can't afford'...

And as I always say, if the money does not add up, drool over it from afar

• Like 1

Saturday standard tickets now showing as sold out. Is that right?

Are there going to be any more Saturday standard entry tickets going onto the Eventbrite website as it's currently saying sold out?

I will have to find out, please bear with me.

There should still be tickets on the door though.

• Showmasters Admin

Just to confirm that ENTRY tickets will go off sale on the online shop at Midnight on Thursday 25th Feb. But all types of entry tickets will still be available for purchase at the show whilst stocks last.

All photo shoot and talk tickets will still be available for purchase online and at the show whilst stocks last.

Just to confirm that ENTRY tickets will go off sale on the online shop at Midnight on Thursday 25th Feb. But all types of entry tickets will still be available for purchase at the show whilst stocks last.

All photo shoot and talk tickets will still be available for purchase online and at the show whilst stocks last.

Thanks, Too Tall.

Been on Tenterhooks for ages lol