Guest photo's

Howie

You mean a logo on a actors photo? I think they do have that. I can remember from the photo I bought from William Shatner. I was even glad it had the "Destination Star Trek London" logo on it. These kind of photos are never free, sorry.

I liked the DSTL logo. It makes them more unique as you can only get them from the event. I hope the DST Europe ones have the 50th logo (may be tempted to get another Shatner auto if they do)

If you are worried about the cost/logo then you can either buy some from another website (and that way you get precisely what you are after), or print out some sufficiently high quality images scoured from the Internet. Trekcore.com has a fantastic collection of publicity photos and screencaps. Just be aware of the potential copyright issues if you print out someone's fan art!

London Film and Comic Con and the other signing events provide photos free of charge when you buy an autograph and they don't have a logo. That's what Howie is referring too, Annick.

However, I have no informatinon about the picture situation having changed for this show. I don't have any information about the design of the logo, but as this is an official event again I really can't see it being left off this time.

As it's been said, if you don't like the logo you are absolutely free to bring your own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Just curious about the photoshoots.

Are we given a code for a digital copy of the photo or is it just the 10x8 photo with no digital copy?

Thanks

You get a 6x9 photo as you leave the photo area but no digital code I'm afraid, digital copies are an extra £4.99 per photo.

Great. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

I wasn't sure if there was even the option of a digital copy. Might be worth getting just as a backup I suppose.

just an FYI but the digital copies don't always go up immediately after the event as they have to get them all uploaded, it could be a couple of weeks, so keep an eye out after for them.

Thanks, just had a look at the photos which are awesome.

I noticed photos with Spiner, Dorn and Burton together. Does anyone know how much these photos were last time?

Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity so couldn't give you an exact figure my guess would be between £60-80 but hopefully someone who actually took part in it will be able to help.

it was £75

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thanks, just had a look at the photos which are awesome.

I noticed photos with Spiner, Dorn and Burton together. Does anyone know how much these photos were last time?

Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity so couldn't give you an exact figure my guess would be between £60-80 but hopefully someone who actually took part in it will be able to help.

it was £75

Thanks Rob.