Latest Guest Announcement - KURT ANGLE

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Kurt Angle

Attending: Saturday and Sunday

Autograph Price: £25

Photoshoot Price: £25

Kurt Angle is an American professional wrestler, amateur wrestler and actor currently signed with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), where he is a 6 time TNA World Heavyweight Champion

He is a 1996 Olympic Gold Medal winner in the 220lbs weight category. First ever wrestler to hold the WCW and WWF World Championships during the same calendar year, and has held WWF, Intercontinental, European and Hardcore championships all on separate occasions

Kurt_Singlet.jpg

Kurt_1_WB.jpg

Kurt_2_WB.jpg

TNA Impact! Wrestling (TV Series)

WWE Wrestling

1996 Olympic Gold Medal winner

Sharknado 2: The Second One (TV Movie)

Fire Chief

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0029875/

Edited by mojoe
  • Like 1

Just an update on the above listing, Kurt is no longer World Champion in TNA and by the time LFCC rioles around he will be on a temporary retirement from acrtive wrestling. It will be great to meet Kurt as he goes beyond the entertainment of "professional wrestling" due to being a kickass olympic wrestler who has not forgotten his roots. Fingers crossed that personal health (neck) and life in general is a bit more kinder in the coming months and we all get to meet the "legend" <<<< he deserves and has earned this moniker <<<<<< that is the wrestling cyborg.

Ok, I have to ask this again but can we get Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas for a Team Angle reunion? That would be amazing esp as its also on my birthday. ;-)

I second the suggestion of a Team Angle reunion. Having met all of them individually I'd definitely be up for a group photo op.

• 2 months later...

Hi.

I know the talks haven't been finalised yet, but I would like to make a request for a Kurt Angle talk, if one isn't already planned.

As Kurt is attending both days, it would great to have a talk on both for those only attending one day.

Thanks.

Hi.

I know the talks haven't been finalised yet, but I would like to make a request for a Kurt Angle talk, if one isn't already planned.

As Kurt is attending both days, it would great to have a talk on both for those only attending one day.

Thanks.

I'd be up for that. I missed Kurts tour last year so would definitely be up for a talk with him and/or other wrestling stars if they get announced. Edited by LSM

• Moderators

Hi.

Thanks.

I'd be up for that. I missed Kurts tour last year so would definitely be up for a talk with him and/or other wrestling stars if they get announced.

There has been wrestling talks before so this may yet happen.

• 3 weeks later...

Top marks to Kurt Angle today. Really chatty and engaging at his autograph table and table photos were being allowed as well. Really enjoyable talk as well with no holding back on the answers either.

• Like 1