Frequently Asked Questions

Must have got the wrong Friday no schedules. Are they going up next Friday?

They're up now. People saying there's mistakes on them though so they may be changed again lol.

I would like to assume this is the case since the Voyager and the TOS look back talks overlap. I'd like to go to both but since the TOS tickets are in my silver pass pack I could either skip the Voyager one or try to sneak out early which would seem a little rude for those on the stage.

People leaving and entering late because of other activities is inevitable with most talks and con experienced guests are used to it and understand why it happens.

That's good to know. Thanks

• Like 1

I have a Marina Sirtis photshoot on the bridge that conflicts, can I sell or trade with someone for the same shoot on the other day?

No.

What does it conflict with though? Photo shoot clashes are inevitable and usually aren't too much of an issue.

See this for an explanation of clashes http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93202&p=1996927

Yea, I hope it will be just fine. I wonder which one I should go to first:

10:25-10:50 Marina Sirtis on bridge (batch 3)

10:35-10:50 Dax Squared (batch 1)

I have a couple of questions, didn't know what thread to use so figured this is the safest bet:

1) My friend and I have a batch 3 William Shatner (Saturday) photoshoot but can't see on the schedule what time that's happening. We may be reading it wrong - can someone give me a rough time, or tell me where to look?

2) We're also interested in going to the 16:40 - 17:25 George Takei &Walter Koenig on the Sunday but can't find tickets for it? We were wondering if it was free even though it's on the Enterprise Stage? Which doesn't really make sense as each of their individual talks are ticketed (according to the asterix marking ticketed talks on the schedule) though this one doesn't have an asterix or a listing on the tickets page. And it states on there that asterix * talks are ticketed but not all of them have the asterix? Confused slightly. :smile:

Any help - as always - much appreciated

• Like 1

I have a couple of questions, didn't know what thread to use so figured this is the safest bet:

1) My friend and I have a batch 3 William Shatner (Saturday) photoshoot but can't see on the schedule what time that's happening. We may be reading it wrong - can someone give me a rough time, or tell me where to look?

Photo area A 11.25-12.25 and Photo area B 2.25-3.25 are the times for his Saturday shoots.

QS - he's actually down twice for the earlier shoot on the schedule

2) We're also interested in going to the 16:40 - 17:25 George Takei &Walter Koenig on the Sunday but can't find tickets for it? We were wondering if it was free even though it's on the Enterprise Stage? Which doesn't really make sense as each of their individual talks are ticketed (according to the asterix marking ticketed talks on the schedule) though this one doesn't have an asterix or a listing on the tickets page. And it states on there that asterix * talks are ticketed but not all of them have the asterix? Confused slightly. :smile:

I was wondering the exact same thing concerning the free talk! :wacko:

Edited by Justkate
  • Like 1

Ok nothing for prop photo shoots... are they just open throughout the weekend?

Yes.

Is the same for autographs included in packages?

I have been given an autograph with a certain actor, I would like him to sign a photo of me and him. Can I book a photoshoot with him on Friday, then get my free autograph on Saturday?

Ok nothing for prop photo shoots... are they just open throughout the weekend?

Yes.

Is the same for autographs included in packages?

I have been given an autograph with a certain actor, I would like him to sign a photo of me and him. Can I book a photoshoot with him on Friday, then get my free autograph on Saturday?

You should be able to. Usually the included autographs don't have a specific collection time.

• Like 1

Photo area A 11.25-12.25 and Photo area B 2.25-3.25 are the times for his Saturday shoots.

Saw that, just wasn't sure which one Batch 3 went to? Thank you :smile:

Saw that, just wasn't sure which one Batch 3 went to? Thank you :smile:

You have to keep an eye on where they have gotten up to. They don't issue times when everyone is to come as it's too unpredictable. They will do the packages for that day first then the batches so if they are quick, seeing as they are an hour each, you'll either be through toward the end of the first session or during the second session.

One of my friends has just realised I'm going this weekend. He asked if I'd get a poster signed for him with Everybody that's going!!! When I said how much it would cost he nearly fainted, he really thought they were all free when you paid the entry cost 😂😂😂

• Like 1

You have to keep an eye on where they have gotten up to. They don't issue times when everyone is to come as it's too unpredictable. They will do the packages for that day first then the batches so if they are quick, seeing as they are an hour each, you'll either be through toward the end of the first session or during the second session.

That's really helpful, thank you :smile:

The combined talk is listed as "The Original Series: A look back (or TOS: a look back)" in the store.

Anyone know when we find out what Prop Shoot is include in the packages? Will we find out in advance or we just be told when we get our pack at the event?

Also I have read that there is a Borg Alcove prop, it is not listed in the tickets (At least not that I can see) so is it free to have a picture taken with it?

Finally, the tickets I have bought in addition to my package (TNG Look Back Talk, TNG Bridge Shoot and Klingon Bridge Shoot), do I just have to show the PDF print out to get into the talk/Shoot.

Sorry if these are stupid questions, it's my first con and have a tendency to worry about not knowing what to do when I go to new places. lol

Finally, the tickets I have bought in addition to my package (TNG Look Back Talk, TNG Bridge Shoot and Klingon Bridge Shoot), do I just have to show the PDF print out to get into the talk/Shoot.

As long as they can scan the barcode it doesn't matter which format you have it in.

Anyone know when we find out what Prop Shoot is include in the packages? Will we find out in advance or we just be told when we get our pack at the event?

Also I have read that there is a Borg Alcove prop, it is not listed in the tickets (At least not that I can see) so is it free to have a picture taken with it?

Sorry if these are stupid questions, it's my first con and have a tendency to worry about not knowing what to do when I go to new places. lol

The prop shoot will be announced after the weekend.

The prop shoots are normally sold on the day only, that is why no tickets are in the store.

As long as they can scan the barcode it doesn't matter which format you have it in.

The prop shoot will be announced after the weekend.

The prop shoots are normally sold on the day only, that is why no tickets are in the store.

Thank you both.

Sorry, probably stupid questions, but I've looked on the website and am confused. I bought a photoshoot with William Shatner, and I'm in the last batch for Saturday - how do I know what time it will be at?

Also it says the opening time for 'pass pick up' is 8am Sat. Is this just for people who pay on the day, or will I need one, or do I just print my emailed ticket? (I've got a Commander ticket and received an email)

Thanks

Sorry, probably stupid questions, but I've looked on the website and am confused. I bought a photoshoot with William Shatner, and I'm in the last batch for Saturday - how do I know what time it will be at?

Also it says the opening time for 'pass pick up' is 8am Sat. Is this just for people who pay on the day, or will I need one, or do I just print my emailed ticket? (I've got a Commander ticket and received an email)

Thanks

You will need to go to registration and swap your eticket for a physical ticket, so as soon as you arrive find registration (there will be crew at the doors so ask them) and give them either your print out or make sure they can scan the barcode if you have it on a device.

If you are in the last batch you will be the last group through so go towards the end of the photo shoot. Maybe swing by around 2.55 to see where they are up to as they will probably be queuing you batch around then.