Frequently Asked Questions

Hi everyone, this will be my first time and i am really looking forward to meeting all the legends of Star Trek, hope i don't get too star struck lol.

My question is: I've been to a few comic-con's and the guest will let you take a pic with them when they are signing autographs. Is this the case at DST??

Hope all you Fri people are having fun, see you all tomorrow xx

Hi everyone, this will be my first time and i am really looking forward to meeting all the legends of Star Trek, hope i don't get too star struck lol.

My question is: I've been to a few comic-con's and the guest will let you take a pic with them when they are signing autographs. Is this the case at DST??

Hope all you Fri people are having fun, see you all tomorrow xx

There will be signs up indicating if Pictures at the table are allowed or not.

• Like 1

Hi. First time attending anytyoe of convention so hopefully you can answer some questions? Got tickets for Sunday with a bridge shoot with William Shatner scheduled at 415. Was only intending on getting autographs of shatner, Christopher Lloyd, George takei and Walter Koenig

As the photo shoot isn't till 4 I thought to get there for 12ish as the 4 above are in talks and shoots till then. Do you know if the 4 would be part of the queuing system I read about on the website. It says that it's designed so you don't have to wait in endless queues but as I'm just after the 4, could i just turn up and wait? How long do queues normally take?

Hi. First time attending anytyoe of convention so hopefully you can answer some questions? Got tickets for Sunday with a bridge shoot with William Shatner scheduled at 415. Was only intending on getting autographs of shatner, Christopher Lloyd, George takei and Walter Koenig

As the photo shoot isn't till 4 I thought to get there for 12ish as the 4 above are in talks and shoots till then. Do you know if the 4 would be part of the queuing system I read about on the website. It says that it's designed so you don't have to wait in endless queues but as I'm just after the 4, could i just turn up and wait? How long do queues normally take?

You're after 2 of the most popular guests and the other 2 are slow signers. I would be surprised if not all 4 are on the virtual Queue System.

How Long does a Queue take... it really depends. I've seen George's Queue go at snail's pace. William Shatner signs quite Speedy. Christopher Lloyd is a very slow signer though.

Shatner signs like a machine but it will depend on how long he stays at his signing desk for in between talks and photos. Lloyd on the other hand has been a very slow signer in the past, I'm not sure how much I'd fancy your chances if you turned up at that time and wanted his autograph.

You're after 2 of the most popular guests and the other 2 are slow signers. I would be surprised if not all 4 are on the virtual Queue System.

How Long does a Queue take... it really depends. I've seen George's Queue go at snail's pace. William Shatner signs quite Speedy. Christopher Lloyd is a very slow signer though.

Thanks for quick response. Does the virtual queue ticket guarantee an autograph? Might just get there early then to get an earlier time on the virtual queue if they are part of it

No, it doesn't. The best thing to do is get one as early as you can, which is a bit of a problem if you're not going to be there first thing. :no:

Depends when you arrive, but you won't need to go to the registration desk. If it's before they open you will have to queue of course but at the door (or they may come down the queue beforehand) you will have your eticket scanned and they may swap it for a wrist band and then you can go in.

Can I just check if I have a photoshoot for William shatner and separately Christopher Lloyd can I go to the afternoon shoot for William shatner?regardless of having low batch number as might be a clash.

Yes, you can. You can go any time after your batch has been called. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

Boy if you are conning the Que is up to 2 hours.

Spent my time in one or another Que.

Boy if you are conning the aura are up to 2 hours.

Spent my ti.e in one or another Que.

Edited by seela

I hope tomorrow flows better. Queuing for somewhere around 3 to 4 hours for passes and then almost 45 mins for the opening ceremony has left me absolutely drained and in pain. Was going to the party but not after today.

Like I said, hope it gets better. Been trying to get my dad to a con for ages, after today's experience I doubt I'll get him to another which is a huge shame.

You do need to lose a few rows in the Enterprise stage as the rows are way too close together, people were falling over trying to get a seat and we're so close all we can see is the persons head in front, can't see the stage at all.

• Like 1