Frequently Asked Questions

Sorry, probably stupid questions, but I've looked on the website and am confused. I bought a photoshoot with William Shatner, and I'm in the last batch for Saturday - how do I know what time it will be at?

Also it says the opening time for 'pass pick up' is 8am Sat. Is this just for people who pay on the day, or will I need one, or do I just print my emailed ticket? (I've got a Commander ticket and received an email)

Thanks

As you have a Commander ticket, you would normally pick everything up when you initially visit the registration desk. This will include a weekend pass with your name on it and will state that you have the Commander package which will allow you entry to all the halls used by DST: Europe all weekend. You'll also be issued with your goody bag too at registration.

Usually if you know of any problems beforehand, these can be discussed with event staff which may involve visiting a seperate, dedicated customer service desk. Due to Frakes' cancellation in 2014, this was what I had to do to resolve a problem that I had and knew about before arriving.

This usually means the Friday registration period which opens at Midday (12:00pm) assuming that you are going on the Friday.

You won't require to go to the registration desk again on Saturday or Sunday as you should already have evertything you require for the weekend unless there is a problem that occurs after you've registered.

Edited by ozycomms

Hi, I have a ticket for Sunday as I'm arriving late afternoon on Saturday, but was thinking of going to Shatner's World Saturday evening. Do i need a Saturday pass in addition to a ticket to Shatner's world, or can i just get a ticket to Shatner's World? Thank you.

Hi, I have a ticket for Sunday as I'm arriving late afternoon on Saturday, but was thinking of going to Shatner's World Saturday evening. Do i need a Saturday pass in addition to a ticket to Shatner's world, or can i just get a ticket to Shatner's World? Thank you.

No, you won't need an entry ticket.

• Like 1

what are open close times please friday,saturday. very hard to easily find info

They are under Visiting then Opening times.

On Friday, the ticket office opens at 12, convention doors at 2pm closes at 8pm.

Sat/sun, ticket office opens at 8am, convention is open 9am till 6pm.

No, you won't need an entry ticket.

Thank you!

Who do i talk to about photo shoots clashes, i have booked both alice kridge and garret wang on sunday. but i also noticed that he is hosting a talk which over laps his photoshoot by 5 minutes.

14:30-14:40

ALICE KRIGE

14:30-14:45

GARRETT WANG

13:50-14:35

WALTER KOENIG *

Host: Garrett Wang

Walter Koenig

A Q&A discussion

Edit : that's my talk included in LT package too

Edited by AnyaWilcara

Who do i talk to about photo shoots clashes, i have booked both alice kridge and garret wang on sunday. but i also noticed that he is hosting a talk which over laps his photoshoot by 5 minutes.

ALICE KRIGE

GARRETT WANG

WALTER KOENIG *

Walter Koenig

A Q&A discussion

You could leave the Q&A early if you're comfortable missing a bit of it, go to Alice's first, explain the situation, they'll bump you up in the queue and you should hopefully make Garrett's photoshoot. Hope that helps, Anya. :-)

ALICE KRIGE

GARRETT WANG

WALTER KOENIG *

Walter Koenig

A Q&A discussion

You could leave the Q&A early if you're comfortable missing a bit of it, go to Alice's first, explain the situation, they'll bump you up in the queue and you should hopefully make Garrett's photoshoot. Hope that helps, Anya. :-)

Seeing as Garret will be late for his own photoshoot, it's should be doable

ALICE KRIGE

GARRETT WANG

13:50-14:35WALTER KOENIG *

Host: Garrett WangWalter Koenig

A Q&A discussion

Seeing as Garret will be late for his own photoshoot, it's should be doable

Yeah, it is. Just be sure to ask any questions you have early on in the panel. :smile:

There's always a chance of clashes at the larger events, I had 3 or 4 photoshoot clashes at London's con this year.

By the way, when I say "talk to them," I mean the staff. They're always helpful to with clashes. :smile:

Hey

I have an Admiral package so not sure about timetables or clashes as photoshoots, talks etc are in with package.

Do showmasters arrange photoshoots for this package and times etc?

Cheers

Hey

I have an Admiral package so not sure about timetables or clashes as photoshoots, talks etc are in with package.

Cheers

think you get fedexed to the front of any queue whenever you need to, you lucky so and so.

• Like 1

Hey

Cheers

As an Admiral you can jump any queue so there is very little queuing ever which means you can do most things without to many clashes. I have been an Admiral twice before and will be this time it's always a fantastic experience. See you there.

Probably a daft question, but are the registration opening times for people with package tickets, or do people with standard entry tickets have to register as well?

If you mean a day ticket then no, you just have your entry ticket scanned at the door and they let you in.

The registration is for package holders though the 3 day and weekend ticket holders will probably get a non removable wristband on the door I don't think they have to 'register' as the package holders do.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Probably a daft question, but are the registration opening times for people with package tickets, or do people with standard entry tickets have to register as well?

If you mean a day ticket then no, you just have your entry ticket scanned at the door and they let you in.

The registration is for package holders though the 3 day and weekend ticket holders will probably get a non removable wristband on the door I don't think they have to 'register' as the package holders do.

Thank you for the quick reply. I have a weekend ticket, so thought it would be a scan and a wrist band and the packaged tickets were the ones where you had to register. Always better to ask to be on the safe side though :smile:

• Like 1

HI!

I don't have a time slot on my TNG Bridge Photo, can I chose which one to go to???

If it's the 'you on the bridge' one then yes, you can go through any time it's open and not in use for other sessions.

Thank you for your reply! It is indeed just me on the Bridge!

Hey

Cheers

As an Admiral you can jump any queue so there is very little queuing ever which means you can do most things without to many clashes. I have been an Admiral twice before and will be this time it's always a fantastic experience. See you there.

Hey

Thanks for the info. Look forward to seeing you there :)

Another stupid question... will they have photos for us to buy for signing? or does a free photo come with the one signature?

Yes and no. At official events you don't get free 8x10's but they will have them to buy - they are usually £3 and they give you some off for buying 3 or 5 for example. They will have Destination Star Trek on them so if you don't want that it's best to bring your own.

The Sherlocked ones were amazing quality but as Star Trek is mostly older episodes I don't know what they will be like - still good on the whole I imagine, as they will probably use official press pictures.

• Like 1