Frequently Asked Questions

Very silly question a printed copy of the timetables will be available in the pack won't they? Like at the Chevron's?

They didn't at Sherlocked, we had to create our own.

I have booked both Garrett Wang and Alice bridge for Sunday photos, but both appear to be the same time, will this be a problem.

You go to the shoot that starts first, or if the same start time the one that finishes first and let the crew know you have a clash and show them your other shoot ticket and they will try and help you through. 2 shoots at the same time aren't hard to manage unless they are both very short. Just go to one and as soon as you are done hurry to the other. It's normally only a big issue if you have 3 or more to get to that are all roughly the same time.

Must have got the wrong Friday no schedules. Are they going up next Friday?

They're up now. People saying there's mistakes on them though so they may be changed again lol.

I would like to assume this is the case since the Voyager and the TOS look back talks overlap. I'd like to go to both but since the TOS tickets are in my silver pass pack I could either skip the Voyager one or try to sneak out early which would seem a little rude for those on the stage.

I have a Marina Sirtis photshoot on the bridge that conflicts, can I sell or trade with someone for the same shoot on the other day?

No.

What does it conflict with though? Photo shoot clashes are inevitable and usually aren't too much of an issue.

See this for an explanation of clashes http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93202&p=1996927

Edited by Raylenth

I was wondering how far apart were the photo areas from each other and the same in regards to the bridges.

You'll have to find out when you get in Gwyn. Unless they publish floor plans in the next week which may be unlikely.