Frequently Asked Questions

Sorry if this has been asked....

I have bought the lieutenant package and it says Friday night party ticket included, but on my eventbrite app it says Saturday night, can you please confirm which is correct, I want to buy the one I don't have! Thanks

Sounds odd, should be Friday night from everything I've seen...

I have bought the lieutenant package and it says Friday night party ticket included, but on my eventbrite app it says Saturday night, can you please confirm which is correct, I want to buy the one I don't have! Thanks

Yeh it says Friday night on the listing, but on the ticket on eventbrite it says Saturday, I don't want to buy the Friday one incase its a mistake

Yeh it says Friday night on the listing, but on the ticket on eventbrite it says Saturday, I don't want to buy the Friday one incase its a mistake

I'd email them a screenshot and ask them to double check. Or if you can wait til you're there, then buy the other...?

It is Friday definitely.

If you could please send a Screen cap of the page where it says Saturday to the E-Mail in my Profile I'd appreciate it a lot. Everywhere that's been checked it says Friday and there's difficulties in tracking down the error.

Thanks, I've sent the screen shots from the app and forwarded the ticket email as it says it on there too.

Can I just check on the when and where you can use a camera at this event as I'm not sure if its the same as other events thanks

Same as all other Events. Signs up if not allowed in the autograph area, common sense when asking cosplayers for photos. ;) Talk photography allowed with Flash for the first couple of minutes. No Videos in the talks please and no personal cameras in the photo session Areas.

I know this question has been asked previously on this thread (sorry for repeating) but the answer wasn't quite clear. If a pre-purchased photo shoot clashes with a pre-purchased ticketed talk, what exactly happens?

If the photo shoot starts at the same time or just before the talk, are you allowed to get to the front of the queue and join the talk soon as you are finished?

If the photo shoot starts after the talk has started, are you allowed to leave and come back in after collecting the photo or not?

You can leave talks and reenter, though if it's a paid talk you'll have to show your ticket again I'd think. The usual method is that they will try and get you to the front of the photo shoot and through if it's possible but it's not guaranteed (especially if they have loads of people saying the same thing) and it may not always be possible. You need to identify yourself to the queue crew ASAP and explain and they will help if they can. They always try and get people with mobility issues through first anyway so I'd think you would be OK.

On a similar note how do you know that photos for a particular day won't clash. E.g. I have a Shatner/Takei/Koenig bridge shoot booked for the Saturday. Until the schedules are announced how do I know that if I buy say a Marina Sirtis Saturday shoot it won't be happening at the same time and if it was what could I do about it?

On a similar note how do you know that photos for a particular day won't clash. E.g. I have a Shatner/Takei/Koenig bridge shoot booked for the Saturday. Until the schedules are announced how do I know that if I buy say a Marina Sirtis Saturday shoot it won't be happening at the same time and if it was what could I do about it?

The photo shoot areas were pretty close to each other last time, and never more than three running concurrently. As mentioned above if you say this to the staff you should be able to get from one to the other within the same 30-45 min period.

The photo shoot areas were pretty close to each other last time, and never more than three running concurrently. As mentioned above if you say this to the staff you should be able to get from one to the other within the same 30-45 min period.

Thanks for that. Think I'll just buy them now then and risk it.

OK I'd also like to query why commander talk groups 6,8, and 10 are only getting £40 worth of talks and 7,9 and 11 are getting £55 of groups.a also group 9 and 11 also get £45 worth of autographs when other groups only get £40. Doesn't seem very fair. I feel I'm out of pocket by £20 in total just because I couldn't wait till the announcement if the groups. Please can mods raise this with showmasters

OK I'd also like to query why commander talk groups 6,8, and 10 are only getting £40 worth of talks and 7,9 and 11 are getting £55 of groups.a also group 9 and 11 also get £45 worth of autographs when other groups only get £40. Doesn't seem very fair. I feel I'm out of pocket by £20 in total just because I couldn't wait till the announcement if the groups. Please can mods raise this with showmasters

Read the other thread on the forum about this ("Group Talks"). It's being investigated this morning and Queen_Sindel will report back. most likely a human error/typo. Edited by robmoriarty

Have we now definitely had the full line up? Surprised to see no directors,writers,producers or new movies cast at all.

I imagine a surprise or two may be possible considering Mark's comments that were quoted in another post. But once the schedule goes up additional guests are quite unlikely. Not impossible, but unlikely.

Sorry if this question has been asked before but with the free talks will the seating privileges for Commander, Lieutenant etc still be maintained or will it be a free for all for the seats? Thanks.

From the FAQ

Do I need a ticket for the free talks?

No tickets necessary, the Voyager and Excelsior stages offer free talks all weekend. Package holders please be aware that reserved seating in these 2 stages is on a first come first serve basis prior to the talk starting ONLY so we’d recommend carefully planning your day - as these seats will be filled shortly before a talk if they are not claimed.